Ch. 1

The crisp morning air came from my apartment , specifically bedroom window tickled my face, waking me up. After a few moments, I opened my eyes and I sat up, getting out of bed.

First things first, I got up and made my bed. I went to my twin baby daughters' room next door, opening it slowly and quietly. I heard my eldest (even though it doesn't matter because they're twins who were born three minutes apart) whine and cry out for me. My older twin was named Ava Marie, and my younger twin was named Alivia Rose.

"Shhh. Mamas here." I cooed to soothe her, I ushered her into my right arm and picked up Alivia with my left. I brought them into the living room/kitchen and sat them in their playpen with toys while I started breakfast for all of us. I began to scramble some eggs in a pan when I got a phone call. "Hello, may I speak to Adeline Evans?" The voice spoke. "This is she." I answered back. "Hi I was just calling to confirm your daughters appointment today at 3 pm." "Yeah that sounds perfect thank you, we'll be there." I confirmed.

Later that day, I brought them to their appointment and once the girls were down for their nap, I invited over my best friend Violet. I heard three steady and continuous knocks and knew it was her. "V! I missed you." I exclaimed, as it had been about a month since we'd seen each other. We both just got busy, so it took a while for us to be able to meet up again.