The F*ck?!

Part 1

oKkKkkkKKkKKk

SO

THIS IS A STORY

I BETTER GET A LOT OF VIEWS ON THIS-

OH, AND YOU'RE LIKE, 16 YEARS OLD

(NOTE: FOR THE KEY, SOME OF THE STUFF I WILL PROBABLY NOT USE.)

KEY

Y/n: Your name

F/c: Fave color

F/o: Fave outfit (Or I'll give you options.)

F/f: Fave food

F/a: Fave animal

Anyway, enjoy!

Y/n's POV~~~

I crouched down and leaned on the wall, panting. "Urgh, I gotta get away from those creeps..." I grumbled. "Ah, a door!" I whisper-shouted, quickly opening the door and zooming inside, slamming the door. The place was pretty dark, but a couple of windows had the sunlight seeping into the place. Plus, there wasn't anyone there (oR wAs tHeRe-) so the place was really loud when I slammed the door. I winced when the sound hit me and I covered my ears. Suddenly, the door was kicked open by the gang and covered my mouth. I was getting more and more unconscious and the last thing I saw was someone running to me and the gang and... I blacked out.

Sarv's POV~~~

"Oh, my goodness," I muttered, looking at the gang. I kicked them in the face, just in case if they were still alive. No movements. "Yup, dead as hell- Oops! Have to put some money in the swear jar!" I gasped, catching myself while putting the money in the swear jar. I turned to look at the girl wearing a hoodie, shorts with bruises, scratches, and cuts. She was also wearing high-heeled boots (Just a little. Note: You can give yourself your own clothes, these are just the ones I thought of :) ) "Oh, you poor girl..." I whispered, slightly covering my mouth with my hand. I put her on a spare bed I had (Don't ask), took out some Neosporin, bandages/band-aids, and rubbing alcohol. (I think you use that too?) I was just about to get started when Ruv called me (Going by the story a bit.). I didn't want to disturb the girl so I pressed the calling button and got out of the room.

3rd Person's POV~~~

"Ugh, fudge, my head..." You grumbled, finally waking up. "Oh! You're finally awake!" Sarv said happily, sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. "Wha- OH GOSH, WHO ARE YOU?!" You shouted, startling her. "P-Please, don't be startled, dear. I'm Sarv, a church girl!" (Will change) You looked pretty confused. 'Huh. A church lady? That's... Actually, pretty cool.' You thought, calming down a bit. You and Sarv heard some people, probably 2, walking around. And they were carrying something heavy that they dragged across the floor, squeaking a LOT. You winced at the sound and looked at Sarv, who was excitedly walking out of the door. "Hey, lady! What about me?" You asked, not wanting to move. "O-Oh! Well... Selever can take care of you for now!" She said, walking back to the room. "Who's Selever-" I asked. "Hey, mom. What do you need me to do?" A demon with white, messy hair and a ponytail. He has thin black horns and black wings and wears a rose-colored sweater, a black bowtie, a white undershirt, and high-heeled black boots. (YES, I KNOW THEY CAN'T GO TO THE CANON WORLD BUT THIS IS MY STORY AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT >:) ) You looked back and forth in confusion. "W-Wait, what? He's your son? But he's a demon and you're a hecking church lady!" You said, waving your arms around and wincing in pain as you remembered that you had bruises, scratches, cuts, and a bunch of other damage on your arms and legs. "Selever, please, just take care of..." "Y/n." "-Y/n for now." She asked, walking out of the room, leaving Selever and you with each other.

Selever's POV~~~

I sat on the corner of the bed and looked at the girl. "Look, lady. I don't like you, and you probably don't like me. Might as well get that out there before you try to warm up to me, 'k?" I asked, looking away. "I- Ok, then... But I'm still gonna try- Ow!" She bit her lip, trying to keep her arms laid on the bed. I sighed and whispered, "God damn it," and checked her legs to see if it was in worse condition than her arms. "Eh. You can still walk, right?" I asked, kicking the floor a bit. She wiggled her legs a bit and said, "Yeah, I think so..." "Good. Now come on!" I said, carefully dragging her to mom to see what she was doing. "Hold up," I whispered, pushing her on a pillar and peeked out. "Erk! What was that for-" "Shush! Look!" I cut her off, pointing to mom who was holding a mic. "Huh? What're they doing? A-Are they gonna rap?" Y/n asked, clutching my hand. I decided not to let of her hand and just said, "Probably ._. Let's watch :D" She nervously shook her head and said, "I'd rather not," "Suit yourself," I shrugged and looked back. Mom asked, "Hey there! Sorry for the wait, did you want to join the church?" The brownish red-headed girl said, "Me and my boyfriend were looking for the bathroom," "Pshh, never say no to mom." I whispered, causing Y/n to giggle a bit. I smiled at that and held her hand a little tighter. "Beep bop skedep," her boyfriend spoke, confusing mom. "I'm not sure what you mean but let me show you why you should join!" She replied excitedly, making the redhead start the music with her ridic(K)ulously giant speakers. Mom started to sing, and then the boyfriend until the song was over. "H-Huh? That's it? Did they just communicate in rap form or something?" She whispered, confused. "Probably," I joked. Mom started to look pissed and grumbled, "It's like that, huh? You kids think you can just walk in here and do whatever you want? I'll give you one more chance to join..." I felt Y/n's hand twitch and I immediately let go, looking at her. "Hey, you ok?" I asked, gently holding her hand. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." She whispered, shaking a bit. I heard a LOT of mistakes from the dude and I wanted to see his stupid face for pissing off mom but I was slightly more concerned on Y/n. I put my hand on her shoulder and whispered, "Are you sure?" She nodded slightly and chuckled a bit, saying, "I thought you didn't care about me..." I playfully rolled my eyes and sighed. "Okk... Maybe just a little."

Y/n's POV~~~

When Selever said those words, tears started forming in my eyes and slowly dripped down my cheeks and I started to cry. It was a small cry but it got louder and louder and soon enough, they stopped the rap battle. "W-What's wrong, Y/n? Why are you crying?" Selever asked, going into a full-blown panic while Sarv and 2 other people walked towards me. I was a mess, hiccuping, sniffling, my knees were up to my chin, and I was rocking back and forth. Someone was about to put their hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away and shouted, "GET AWAY FROM ME, BOYFRIEND! ...*Gasp*"

1224 words, not counting the ones here. OH, YEAH! THE HECKING CLIFFHANGER >:D I'M THE GREATEST- IMMA WORK ON THE CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO CREATIVITY AT ALL- ANY WAY, SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. PEACE-