NEVERMIND

The day before his birthday, Jimin decided to get Nevermind tattooed on his ribcage. The song has always held a lot of meaning for him and for Min Yoongi. The two of them have been dating for a little over two years. Jimin and Yoongi have had countless conversations about Nevermind and how it is their life motto.

Jimin had been wanting to get his Nevermind tattoo done for quite a few months now. However, BTS has been very busy between concerts and interviews. But now, Jimin finally had a day off to go through with his tattoo appointment, so he had a manager take him to get it done. Just as he expected, the tattoo hurt a lot to get, however the pain was definitely worth it. The tattoo was done perfectly and just how Jimin wanted it done. After the artist wrapped it up, Jimin was on his way home after paying.

On the way home from the tattoo shop, Jimin stops at Yoongi's favorite restaurant and cafe to pick up lamb skewers and an iced Americano, knowing that his boyfriend hasn't eaten anything since this morning. As Jimin walks into their work building, he gets a text from Jin saying that he's taking the others out for food and that Yoongi opted to stay in his studio in order to work on his music. Jimin can't help but smile at that. 'Yes, I have some quality some time with hyung.' Jimin thinks to himself. He quickly makes his way to Yoongi's studio with everything to surprise him. Once he arrived at the door to the studio, Jimin doesn't even bother knocking because he has the password to get it. That, and Yoongi wouldn't have heard him anyways because he's probably wearing headphones.

Jimin quietly opens the door to the studio and sets the food and drinks on the coffee table before walking up to Yoongi and back hugging him. During his hug, he leaves a sweet kiss on Yoongi's head, quickly grabbing his attention. Feeling Jimin's kiss in his head, Yoongi turns around and takes off his headphones in order to greet his Jiminie properly. Yoongi stands up and gives Jimin his signature gummy smile and a sweet kiss on his plush lips. Jimin blushes while smiling and says, "Well Yoongi, I picked up some of your favorite foods, as well as an iced Americano." Yoongi smiles before accepting Jimin's hand.

Jimin walks the two of them over to the couch and serves them their dinner. They start eating, just talking about their day and future music plans. Jimin talks about the song he's currently working on and Yoongi tells him about his current project. Overall, they just talk about random things until they finish eating. Jimin asks Yoongi, "Hey hyung, do you think that you'll ever write a song similar to Nevermind again?" Yoongi says that he doesn't really know. They slip into very comfortable silence as they cuddle in the squishy leather couch.

About 10 minutes later, Jimin looks over at Yoongi and whispers, "Hey Yoongi-ah. I have a surprise for you." Yoongi looks intrigued by that statement and says, "Oh really? What is it?" Jimin smiles and asked Yoongi to close his eyes. Once Jimin is sure that he won't peek, he stands up. "Well, do you know how I've been wanting to get another tattoo for awhile?" Jimin asks with a smile on his face. Yoongi nods his head saying, "Yes. As a matter of fact, we were just talking about it last night before we went to sleep."

Jimin takes off his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the studio while mentioning to Yoongi, "Well, I got one done today and I wanted you to be the first one to see it. Go ahead Yoongi-ask, you can open your eyes now." Jimin holds his breath and watches as Yoongi opens his eyes, mouth dropping as his eyes fall upon the fresh bit of ink that says Nevermind on Jimin's ribcage. At first Yoongi doesn't say anything as he's so overcome with emotion. He slowly stands up and walks towards Jimin whispering, "Jimin. You got Nevermind tattooed on you? Jimin-ah, I absolutely love it." The more Yoongi stares at the tattoo, the more he feels every bit of emotion that was put into it. He grows a bit teary-eyed at the beautiful tattoo. Yoongi brings his eyes back up to look into the face of the man he loves.

Jimin smiles shyly at Yoongi, "Do you really love it hyung?" Yoongi just nods before leaning in and giving Jimin a long, loving kiss as a stray tear falls down his cheek. Pulling back from the kiss, Jimin giggles as he wipes Yoongi's wet cheeks before leaving a soft peck on his boyfriend's kitten-like button nose. "Yah, Jimin-ah. Don't." Yoongi whines into Jimin's neck, blushing.

"Oh come on Yoongi-sis. I know that you secretly love nose kisses." Jimin teases while giggling. Yoongi playfully glares at him before asking, "So what made you get it done?" Jimin starts exposing to Yoongi that even before they started dating, Nevermind's lyrics have always resonated with his mind and his heart. He also mentions that he's been wanting to get it done for a few months, but only just had the time to do so today. Yoongi shoots Jimin another one of his famous gummy smiles before making light kissed down his neck and chest, only stopping right before the plastic wrap that is currently covering the fresh ink.

Yoongi looks up at Jimin's face with the intention to ask permission. With a very slight nod from Jimin, Yoongi leans forward and leaves a small kiss over each letter of the word Nevermind. He does it with great caution, knowing that it's a bit painful for Jimin. After Yoongi kisses the last letter, he stands up and pulls Jimin in for a careful hug. Leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder, Yoongi says, "I love the tattoo Jimin. And I absolutely love you Jimin-Ah." Jimin kisses Yoongi's head, wrapping his arms around his waist before saying, "I love you too hyung. Forever."