Fu¢K You As*hole!

A man in his early-thirties swipes a card as a beep sounds followed by a click sound

A man in his early-thirties swipes a card as a beep sounds followed by a click sound. He smiles at the young woman beside him as he pushes the door and gestures her to enter first. The woman enters after placing a small kiss on his cheek. The man shuts the door behind after closing the door.

The smell of freshly made food fills the lounge as the man and the woman enters the room. The man helps the woman taking off her overcoat and hangs it near the door.

"Jane make yourself at home"

The woman 'Jane' smiles before getting comfortable on the couch. A boy in his mid-twenties comes out of a room which was most probably the kitchen because the delicious aroma was coming from there.

The young boy seems a bit dazed as he walks upto the other man.

"Hi baby! How was your day?"

The older man chimes in excitement as he pulls the younger in for a cascade kiss.

The younger still seems unfazed and doesn't respond to the kiss. The man pulls away with a frown.

"Zhannie? Baby? Is everything alright? You don't look so good?"

He presses his lips in a tight line before smiling.

"I prepared dinner. Let's eat...Both of you must be hungry after all the work you do. Eh? Miss. Jane?"

The woman smiles and nods before standing up.

"Minhyuk your boyfriend is really thoughtful. Thank you Xiao Zhan, I was starving"

She says as she proceeds to ruffle the young boy's hair. He smiles as both of them walk past him into the dinning area.

His smile drops immediately as he looks up at the suitcase near the main door.

He then proceeds to follow behind the two.

"Let me serve"

Jane sits near Minhyuk as Zhan starts serving the food.

Minhyuk frows as he looks down at the food.

"Zhan where's the main dish?"

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that. Give me a moment"