Brace Yourself

This is an Ishqbaaz story. A mild rant ahead before the prologue... 

I Love... love.... love Obros. 

Like has there ever been a sibling bond, that is so deep, so poignant and so twisted on itv. Like, the trust, the angst, the love.

Jeevika and Maanvi  come close... but these brothers beat them fair and square. Also, well I loved Virat and Viren more there, so you should understand my bias.

But alas, it didn't last... not the way I wanted to. In this one show, like with spn... majority of fault is with the viewers and fanbase. A show about brothers was dragged through cringy fan fights. I like Shivika... don't mistake me, and they might be why the show appealed to a lot of people too.

But the core is not them... it's the brothers and it should have stayed that way. Ehmmbh got that right... the core was the sisters and it stayed like that till end. Diverting from the core has affected the show greatly several times.. so much so that it never found it's way back truly. 

I actually feel bad for the shippers too with the way the couples ended... Like no one got any closure... 

Anyway... 

This is my rewrite in spirit of the show I suppose. Because the core of this plot is how I've wanted the show to go... 

So... 

Here

Comes

The

PROLOGUE

A throne made of Glass, a guard made of gold and house built on cards.... the beauty of it all manipulates minds into forgetting that it can all be destroyed with one single flick.

Three parts of one entity... that's what they were... a symbol of unity and trust, the world called them. They were much more... they were three souls irredeemably and tragically entangled with each other... so much so that no one ever knew where one ended and the other began. They were unbreakable... or.... so everyone thought!

Two independent messiahs manipulated into shackles of a toxic partnership.

 An orator of truth and a master of lies stuck in a toxic tango of seductive manipulation.

The purest of them all burnt by the dark and riveting ways of world.

Family binds them and it's the only thing than can destroy them.

Their love is obsessive, it is fierce and burns with passion so hot that it can turn anything in it's path to ashes even each other.

Where will this lead? 

Will blood cross blood and break the bond money, girls, upbringing, world and destiny itself could not break?

Will their love bare it's fangs and burn them all to ground?

Buckle up... it's going to be a ride....

Meet you in the first chapter.

Holy shitttt.... this has been in the wip for so long... Like I think I wrote this the last time I was binging Ishqbaaz... which was a whole year ago... 

I've rewrote the prologue now...

P.S. I thought I'd already published this..