chapter 1

"Skylar .... Skylar!" yelled my mom

"Your going to be late for school" she yelled from behind my bedroom door.

"Okay i'll get dressed" i said

i got off my bed and walked to the bathroom

I should introduce myself my name is Skylar Olivia Samuels and today is my first day of junior year and its also the day that everything in my life turned up side down. Im short like 4'11 but i can beat your ass if you mess with me. So im warning you, you dont want to do that. You can even ask my best friend Diana Jimenez , who has been with my weird ass since pre-k.

Anyways I have raven black curly hair that reaches down to my hips, dark brown eyes and freckles (from my mother), and have curves in all the right places.

So now im wearing dark wash-out skinny jeans with my favorite purple tank top, my black sweater cuz i think its going to be raining. I ran down stairs in my purple pok-a-dot socks.

"Damn it, where did i leave my converse again?" i whisper/yelled to myself, well that's what i thought until my twin brother, Jacob said " You left your shoes on the stairs again!" Mmm that does sound like me , i thought.

"How do you know that Mr.smartypants?" i said in a matter-of-fact tone

" cuz last night i came late from a party and i didn't look where i was going, so i tripped on your stupid shoes and fell down the stairs!" jacob yelled at me, he is just a jerk. He thinks he is all popular and muy Macho cuz he is in the football team, please last time i saw him hugging his teddy bear while he was sleeping.

"My shoes are not stupid!! You should watch where your going next time." i yelled at him back

"Well sorry i cant be perfect as you Skylar, you are such a nerd!" he yelled at me once again.

Jacob as never called me that before.I felt tears threating to come out so i put on my converse, ran to the back door and started running likes there's no tomorrow. I heard my brother telling me to go back, i didn't want to so i ran into the woods behind my house. I ran until i was sure i couldn't hear my brother anymore. I know the woods like the back of my hand.

Diana and I always use to play in these woods because my parents were never home so we played everyday.When we were little, i remembered we ask Diana's parents to build us a treehouse in the woods. So now i go there to think and clear my head. When i got to the treehouse, it still looked the same.

My stomach growled. opps i guess i forgot to each breakfast, damn it if i wasn't fighting with my brother i would had ate, it's all his fault. Urgh i hate him. How did i even get stuck with a twin like that!!! And on top of that I'm going to be late for school!

"What time is it. I'll just check my phone." I thought smart like Im always right. Just stating the facts, I smiled to myself. If anyone saw me right now, they'll probably think I'm crazy. Which I am, but who would want to be normal, it would be such a boring life.

"But your life is already boring." My inner thought said.

"No it's not !" I yelled to myself, even tho it was kind of true. Yea I only have one friend, yes I love reading, so what I get good grades. That wouldn't matter to my mother, she just wants me to be a girl for once and wear make-up. Okay now I think I'm going crazy cuz im fighting with myself. When I reached my house, I saw that Jacob's black 2010 mustang was not outside so I guess his dumbass left to school already.

I went inside my house, went upstairs, turned to the right and BAM!!! I'm at my room. So I went inside my room cuz it would had be stupid if I stayed outside my bedroom like a werido. My room has navy blue walls, ( yup you guessed it I AM NOT A GIRLY GIRL!!) I hate the color pink, skirts, and high heels. Don't get me started with make-up, like why do girls put to much make-up cuz last time I check the circus left.