Rika Kawai

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ “𝐈'𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢

   ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ
“𝐈'𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 "𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐢," '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞.”
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

🍰 Likes to play hide and seek.

🍰 Since she loves collecting stickers, she usually likes to go on sticker hunts with you. Afterwards, she'll sit in a long white sundress while you have a picnic.

🍰 Likes to play with ur hair a lot. Wishes she had hair like urs sometimes.

🍰 Sometimes, she locks herself in the bathroom and just cries. She has been doing this a lot less, since she knows how much you care for her.

🍰 Likes cake, sweets in general, mostly. She loves to go on dates at the candy store.

🍰 You go to the zoo, dispite Rika loving all animals, she is very drawn towards turtles and acts like they are superior.

🍰 Lets herself cry around you. She sometimes just sits on the couch and cries.

🍰 You likes to sit down on the couch and watch sailor moon together. Her favorite is sailor Uranus.

🍰 When on her period, you always send a Snapchat saying "at the pad aisle, what size ur pussy?" Just to make her laugh. You always know the answer, but it's funny anyway.

🍰 Secretly doesn't want children, which is good because neither do you. You both live a childless life!

👉👈