Part 1

As the days go on with no one to lean on and a breeze of fear crawling up my neck, I lay alone in the cold winter snow. It all started one morning in my warm bed. I could feel heat coming from the heater that was running. I could feel depression coming along the way too. "Molly get up." I said to myself. I tried to remind myself that it was another day of people that I couldn't stand.

I picked up the stuff I needed for school and I headed out the house. As I got to school all I could here was rumors going on about me, spreading everywhere. I couldn't stand it. The hatred and the things those mean girls said. They didn't know how much it hurt me. The teacher came into the classroom.

"Good morning class." Mrs. Horas said to all of us. "Good morning." All of us replied. "Molly, do you have the homework from last week?" She questioned me. "No." I said as I laid my head on my desk. I was just caught up in all the drama that I forgot about the things I really needed to focus on. Life, reality and not what people think. I was supposed to keep my head high and not low, but it was hard for me. "Molly, go to detention until you finish it." Mrs. Horas said.

I nodded as I grabbed my stuff and left the class room. "I just wish time could stop just so I could take in whats surrounding me. So I could figure a way to solve my problems." I whispered to myself down the hall. Sudden sounds stopped as I entered the detention room. It was like they knew I was coming.

No one turned around to recognize my existence. I sat in a seat farthest from the front. "John, can I borrow a pencil." I said tapping on his shoulder. He didn't reply. "John?" I said. I got up and looked at me. " Your... Frozen." I said gasping in fear. The things I said was the things I didn't mean. I backed away thinking this was hysterical. I now had time away from the people that would make fun of me.

I had basically abandoned myself again by saying something that came true. I walked outside seeing the snow still flowing gently to the ground. How it would do a pattern or pit-pats on the layers of the snow. I tried to put a smile on my face as I laid in the snow and made a couple of snow angels. I even attempted bringing some of the people who were frozen in time, outside and throwing snow at them.

It was basically their punishment of dishonoring people, and making them feel low self esteemed. I wasn't happy though, I wanted to fix my problem and fix what they made me become. I walked further away from school into the woods. I felt alone and watched. Like I put this sort of curse on them. As the snow grew deeper and the cold winds grew stronger, I tried making myself to home. " I want Jenna to know that she was a person that only cared about herself. Thomas was a great kid that doesn't deserve a snob like Jenna. He instead deserves someone like Layla. She's sweet, pretty and she's a delicate as a flower." I said.

"I don't want to be called Winter Fool or Frozen Geek anymore. I mean, who even made those names up. Just because I was born in the winter and I hardly even survived, doesn't mean you have to judge a book by its cover." I said continuing," I had nothing in life to fix. They were the ones who needed to realize that I needed to be treated like somebody and not nobody." I told myself. Sounds started to roam around town again as I heard the school bell ring.

"You realized what you wanted and what you needed to reach for, so go back to that school and tell them who you truly are." A voice from the distance said. "I will." I replied with happy thoughts. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew that out of something bad comes something good. I ran through the thick icy snow to get back to school. Time was back on track. I could see everyone just staring at me coming towards them. I was just about to give a emotional and powerful speech to the people who thought I was worthless. They needed to know the real me. Elsa.... (To be continued...)