Chapter 11

After Mia went home in a cab around 2am I fell asleep and dreamt of a candle lit dinner with Victor in a fancy restaurant. He looked so handsome and I wore a beautiful red skin tight dress.
"I need to find that dress" I say to myself laying on my bed after a shower.
I sit up with my hair wrapped in a towel and take it off. I want to go to a salon and get everything done today before my date. I want to be prepared. I'm missing a nail. Shit!
Walking over to my closet I look for something to wear to go shopping. I pull out grey yoga pants with the matching grey crop long sleeve top with black stripes. I pull out my black adidas trainers to go with them to be comfortable and get ready quickly.

"Sian, where are you. I need a dress and my hair done and my everything really" I tell her hoping she's still free.
"I'm on my way babe. I need some new work clothes aswell" she says and I smile happily.
"Well I'm ready, beep when your outside" I tell her and we hang up.

Running out to Sian with a purse full of cash I shout a quick bye to everyone and close the front door making sure I have my key.
"Hey girl, I'm so looking forward to getting pampered" Sian says full of giddiness.
"Same here I have a date with Victor tonight" I tell her excited and clapping. She glances over at me with wide eyes.
"Oh my god. He's totally into you babe. Trust me the way he was looking at you at his the other night, I know what I'm talking about" she say knowingly and it's just what Mia said. He must be after all then.
"I spoke to Liam after I left the party. I couldn't explain where you was so he knew you stayed over and stayed longer with Victor. I'm sorry babe" she says and I sigh. I knew he'd give up on me eventually I just wasn't expecting it to be so soon. What did I do?
"He's so confusing Sian. I love him so much but I want to be happy for once. He doesn't want me otherwise he'd be the one taking me out on a date not Victor" I tell her and she sighs.
"He says you won't see him again" she says and I sigh dropping my head back. Fuck.

Pulling up at the salon first we both walk in and I go first listing off everything I want making the receptionist grin wider the more I say.
"Your going to look gorgeous for your date girl" Sian says as we make our way over to the chairs.
I get an apron wrapped around me and sat into a high seat.
"Can I get a wash trim and curled" I tell the stylist and she smiles at me.
"Right this way hun" she says escorting me to the wash basin.

After what felt like forever my hairs done and now for my hands and toes.
"Can I just get infills and a new one here and I want them bright red on both hands and feet please" I tell the girl and she nods smiling.
"Hot date I assume" she says to me and I smile.
"Isit that obvious" I laugh and she laughs to.
"No but your going for the works doll. Your gonna look fabulous" she says and I don't disagree. I hope Victor likes it.
Finishing up my toes I admire my long red nails and think of my dream I hope I'm right about this..

I thanked the girl for her excellent job and walk over to get my eyelash infills and eyebrows touched up.

After a long day in the salon we're finally out and I feel like a million dollars. Who would of thought Victor would put a spring in my step.
"Shopping time" Sian says happily flipping her new blonder hair over her shoulder.
"I need a red dress babe. Help me" I ask her walking towards the stores.
Walking into river island I find nothing of red that stands out for me and leave straight away. Walking past a shop I haven't seen before I see a red dress stand out straight away. I want that. Now!
"Come on. I want that" I tell Sian pointing to the dress grinning.
"Yes! Your gonna look hot babe" she tells me and I hope she's right because I don't have time to try it on.
I rush over to the rack and look for my size. I put it against my body and Sian claps with approval so I head to the checkout finding a red clutch to match the dress. I grab that too and pay for them both.
Thanking the cashier I take the shopping bag and walk out the shop with Sian.
"What else do you need babe?" she asks me and I shake my head.
"I've done babe. He's picking me up at seven. It's half five now" I tell her looking at my phone. I see a text from Victor, smiling I open it.

Victor: Can't wait to see you later beautiful. Remember 7pm X

Aww he's clearly missing me already.

Stacey: I'm on my way home now, I'll be ready. Can't wait to see you either X

Hitting send feeling butterflies in my stomach Sian just looks at me smiling.
"Victor I take it?" she says looking at my phone.
"Yeah he's making sure I'll be ready for seven" I tell her as we walk back to her car.
"You'll be ready you don't take long, atleast your hairs done already" she reminds me and I smile running my fingers through the curls..

"You sure your good babe.. The whole Liam thing?" she asks me and I sigh.
"No put I'll put on a brave face like always and pull through. I always do" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"Well good luck for you date babe, your gonna look hot" she says and I smile as she pulls up outside my house.
"Thanks babe love ya" I tell her and I jump out quickly and wave bye to Sian as she pulls off having to work tonight.
I open the front door closing it seeing my mum.
"You look beautiful babe. Where you going?" she asks me smiling.
"I have a date, I need to get ready before I'm late mum. Thankyou" I tell her jogging up the stairs.
I head straight for my room dropping the bags and go into the bathroom running a bath quickly.
I leave it to run adding bubbles and go take out the dress and bag. Finding my red shoes I place them together on the bed and I gotta say I should look hot.

Tying my hair up high and loose I wash my body and shave my legs quickly. Relaxing back for maybe twenty minutes I pull the plug and climb out wrapping a towel around myself. Walking back into my room I dry quickly and moisturize in vanilla and honey scented cream. Spraying deodorant then perfume all over myself and my clothes. I pull on a red high thong and then pull the dress over my body not needing a bra. I pull on the red strap shoes and then take out the bobble letting my hair fall down in luscious curls.
Sitting at my vanity I apply highlighter to my eyes and cheekbones then lipbalm. Finding my red lipstick I apply it on top and pucker them together, dabbing a tissue on them I get rid of the residue and put the stick into my clutch with my perfume and money.
Looking myself over in the mirror I like the woman I see standing back. I'm ready.