I made a wish and now I'm in naruto? Wait is that a vilasaraptor?!

I do not own naruto! Only in my dreams!

It was a normal Thursday morning for 17 year old Maria Hanson. She looked in her bathroom mirror and she applied brown and gold eye shadow. It complemented her deep green eyes. Her slightly round face was framed by her hip length blonde hair. Her hair was done in a fishtail braid and she had hair clips that looked like wolves holding her hair in place. She then applied ruby red lipstick on her full and small lips. After applying some blush she smiled to herself as she looked at her outfit. It was a long sleaved brown shirt with a burgundy vest and a black cardigan. She wore deep blue jeans and her burgundy tennis shoes. She held onto her velociraptor necklace and wished three times that she could be in the ninja world.

Her mother called and she ran to get her toast. Her mother was kind and gental at times. There were times when her mother turned to a monster in the eyes of people who hurt me or my five year old sister and brother. The twins...love them more then art. I'll do anything to protect them. She and her mother were overprotective. After her father was kicked out for atemptive murder they take no chances. She loved anime to the piont she was called insane.

She wondered through her neighborhood and found a book in her mailbox. It was addressed to her and she opened the package to reveal a burgundy book with gold lettering. She read the first page and it said that this was a book on the ninja arts. Her face lit up at the mention of ninja. It was summer vacation and she always took a morning walk. She soon memorized the book cover to cover. She found a abandoned military base and saw why it was abandoned. They resurrected vilosaraptors! They looked at her in question. Seeing that she didn't flee like the other humans. They looked like they were trying to figure out what todo with her. She slowly pulled out some pemmican and they perked up. They nodded and they each took one. They rumbled in happiness.

"I'm not afraid of you. I respect you and it is difrent. I need a safe place to train. My father threatened that he would return and kill my younger siblings! Please let me train here." she said as the raptors looked in shock at the girl before them. They soon smiled and nudged her to the military training ground. She bowed and took out the book. The raptors looked at the book and turned it to simple stuff. They surprised the girl on how they were ninja raptors. They taught her chakra control and simple weapon control and ninjutsus and genjutsus. In a matter of days she was of genin streanth. The raptors learned human speach and they became the best of friends.

The military had been watching them and were smiling proudly as the girl talked the seven raptors in a hug. they laughed as they got up and they played a game of tag. They saw that it also taught the girl in brown to use speed and to dodge attacks if it were an enamy. They saw then teach her how to use Japanese weapons fron the old days. They never knew why she was learning this until they over heard her talking to them and they talking back!

"once my 'father' returns and tries to hurt. My family. He'll be in. The dog house! Hiyaa!" she shouted as she did a spiral split kick and kicked the head off of a practice dummy.

"now now. We know you hate the man for murdering your friends mother but if we see him first we will kill him for you. We are in your debt after all."

"what do you mean?"

"we mean that we owe you our loyalty for giving us a chance instead of trying to kill us. You showed us respect and we see you as a member of our pack. We will help you defend your family Maria. Oh! The military!! Run!" and they all fled to difrent places. They slowly came out when the soldiers came without weapons. "why are you here?!" the leader of the raptors roared.

"we have been watching you train her and we would like to know why she has been training so hard."

"I'm training to protect my family. My clan better. I will protect those I love! Even if I die trying! This is my ninja way!!" maria yelled as she pointed her finger at the general. They smiled at this and pulled out a ninja head band. It had the presidential seal. I was a official American ninja!my clan soon moved onto the military base and we trained them in the ninja arts. We all had the headband and we did tweak it a bit. It now had the vilosaraptor shadow and it held kunni in one hand and a olive branch of peace. We were the Dino ninja clan. We are the Hanson clan! We will win! The day came and Maria's father and his gang came. Before the first shots a blinding light hit the base and soon the clan and our foes awoke and I saw that we were in the naruto world! Let the chaos begin!