1.How it all started

It was saturday morning. I woke up about 10 in the morning. I went to make some breakfast. I made some cereal because its the easiest to make and and really good.

After that i went to change from my pj's to a hodie and some sweat pants. It waa my favourite hoodie because it was light blue with a bit of green.

After i was done changing i wanted to go read my favourite story "yes sir" that i still havent finished reading. It had smut in it but i didnt mind it in fact i liked it.

I was reading the story when i saw a comment that said "ik this isnt heatwaves but HEATWAVES STARTED PLAYING". I understood what that person meant because i liked heatwaves the song and the fanfiction.

It was about two youtubers who many people shiped together and i shiped it too.

So then i replied on the comment saying.

"Heatwaves is good :D"

After i went on reading when that person replied saying.

"I know but i havent read it yet oof"

"You should read it, its really good"

"I wanted to read it but i still havent finished this fanfic"

"Oh well maybe you want to be friends"

I was a really friendly girl so when i had a chance to get a new friend i took that chance.

After a few minutes they replied with a 'sure'. I started message them in the privates.

"Hey do you maybe have a discord"

"Yea i actually do here its: *********"

"Ok then i will add you and btw i have a group chat i will add you there aswell ok?"

"Yea sure :D"

*In the groupchat*

"Everyone say hello to our new member Nesha"

"Hello im Nesha i am she/her"

"Not many people are onlyne most of the time"

"Oh i see"

"Well go look around the group chat"

"Ok"

This groupchat was mostly meant for people who shipped dnf, karlnap and other ships like that.

There were text channels named: ✨gays✨, shipping-and-fanarts, nsfw-shippers, cursed-sht and fancition-suggestions.

The ✨gays✨ was the main place to text where i welcomed nesha amd other people to the group. I bealive you can guess what is happening in the other groups😏.

After a few minutes of reading nesha texted to the group chat.

"So i looked around the group and i see you have nsfw here."

"Yea we ship the nsfw art"

"Well i do too :D"

"Oh cool so you like dsmp right?"

"Yea i really like them all"

" Who are you'r fav?"

"Well i mosty George, Ranboo and Tommy u?"

"Omg same but i like Tubbo a lot too"

"Oh cool :D"

It was now 6:37pm time went on so fast i didnt even notice.

"Well i should probably go now i have a few things to do and i want to read a bit more"

"Oh ok well bye :D see you later then"

"Bye :)"

I send the message and went to search something to eat. To be honest i dont really eat. Most of the days i spend being on my phone and i dont go to sleep most of the time untill its like 4am.

I always feel tired no matter if i sleep or not so i just started to not sleep and be on my phone more. But its good because i dont have my depression as much as it was.

The people online helped a lot and i even gained friends so it just made me more happy.

After i ate a bit of something i found in the fridge i went back to my bed and started reading again.

It was about 3 am when i finished reading and i wasint tired but i knew i should go to bed because im not going to feel good in the morning.

_______

651 words
Well i dont know what to write more so have a good day/nigh💜😌
And in the chapter 3 or 4 will be a nsfw so ill do a warning.