Authority

okay, so the warning here is: explicit content, top!ciel, and dubcon verging to the point of noncon (because of extreme power dynamics....Sebastian literally being bound to what Ciel is ordering him to do does not really give him the ability to consent to it) there will also be a case of somnophilia in the beginning because Ciel is going to do whatever he can think of to try and wake up Sebastian from a coma (caused by being absolutely tired of Ciel's shit)

...

Needless to say that Sebastian Michaelis was royally pissed off from the very moment he laid eyes upon Ciel's demonic gaze. The two continued the charade of master and servant up until the very ends of the contract. Ciel was still interested in continuing the game of his revenge, even after becoming a demon. His motives, however, were not because he could feel the burning hatred of revenge, but simply because he wanted to prove to Sebastian that completing the terms would not change the fact he was bound to being a demonic butler. 

Sebastian spent years upon the completion of the revenge trying to capture Ciel's soul. Every method he could think of that usually resulted in him trying to murder Ciel in some way or another. However, Ciel was a demon now and there were few ways to do that. The only thing keeping Sebastian by Ciel's side was the lingering scent of humanity on him. The soul was so close to him he could sniff it, even if it was mingled with the scent of a demon's. 

Try as he might, he was unable to figure out a way to strip Ciel of his soul.

"Are you done with this game of ours already?" Ciel crossed his arms, staring at Sebastian. Something had changed in the long duration of the time they'd spent together since Ciel's humanity left him. He watched Sebastian slowly wither away, becoming less and less of himself and more like a doll. It was pathetic, to say the least. He'd only agreed to the countless murder attempts in hopes that it might bring back a bit of the Sebastian he'd been missing. 

"My lord," Sebastian began, his words causing Ciel to flinch. How long had it been since he'd heard the term 'young master'? The very term that always managed to piss him off hadn't been uttered by his butler in so long. When? When had he fully submitted to being a butler? "I am exhausted. Although I have only known you for a glimmer of my long life, you've managed to make it relatively impossible for me to leave." Sebastian stared down at his hands and removed his gloves. The contract symbol still as detailed as the first day. 

"Giving up already?" Ciel scoffed. 

Sebastian stared at him. He knew Ciel was trying to enrage him, to get some sort of emotion out, but it would not work. "I am only here because I still yearn for your soul," he stated simply. "You may feel as if you've bound me but can destroy the contract based on its inability to be completed," his eyes shone with their demonic hue as he raised his hand. The symbol withered away slightly, causing Ciel to panic. 

"How cowardly," Ciel forced out, trying to maintain his smugness. 

"I will not, however, under one condition," he raised his finger. 

"Bargaining with your master now?" 

"I request time off." 

"You...what?" 

Sebastian stood up and folded his hands behind his back. "I am tired," he stated. "I want to sleep, to think, to get away from this for a moment." 

"Where would you even go?" Ciel gestured around their manor in Hell. "There is no where to go on vacation!"

"I-" Sebastian held his forehead, body swaying slightly. "I'm just so tired," he muttered, falling to the floor. 

"Sebastian?" Ciel walked toward him, lightly kicking his arm. "Sebastian! Wake up! Stop this foolishness!" He kicked him harder this time. "Sebastian?" Ciel knelt down, rolling Sebastian onto his back. His eyes were closed. He was barely even breathing. "Sebastian, you better wake up," Ciel grabbed his chin, digging his nails into Sebastian's skin. "I never authorized this. Sebastian?" his voice cracked. Ciel picked Sebastian up and placed him on the bed. He folded his hands on his torso and stared at the sleeping body. For the first week, Ciel did nothing but berate and scold Sebastian for sleeping. For the first month, Ciel started decorating the area around Sebastian, hoping something would trigger him into opening his eyes. In the second month, Ciel finally learned how to button up his own shirt (he'd just been walking around in the same outfit, refusing to change his buttons were his mortal enemy).  

After the first five hundred years since Sebastian began sleeping, Ciel was summoned to enter his first contract with a human. He had avoided them while Sebastian was awake but since the fear of Sebastian not waking up had become so strong...he agreed to this one. It was short, sweet, a story of instant revenge. The human wanted Ciel to murder the people that had murdered his family. Ciel took that soul and attempted to feed it to Sebastian. However, it was impossible. 

"I don't understand why you would find something like this so delicious," Ciel held the soul in his hand. He hadn't tried to eat it. He placed it into a jar and put it at the end of Sebastian's bed. Ciel entered more and more contracts, doing the same thing with all of the souls he collected. Jars, flowers, but still no sign of Sebastian waking up. 

"I thought you said this was a vacation," Ciel straddled Sebastian. "You didn't say anything about sleeping for this long." Ciel leaned down and cupped Sebastian's face in his hands. "Are you going to wake up?" he asked. "You have to, it's-" Ciel gritted his teeth and closed his mouth. He had resigned himself into never ordering Sebastian to wake up. This was a vacation, after all. 

"Sebastian," Ciel moved his lips to his neck, just under his ear. "I'm almost out of patience. I've seen a lot of things following around those stupid humans. Maybe it's awakened something in me," Ciel sat up and placed his hand over his chest. "If you don't open your eyes, I'm going to touch you," he said, knowing full and well Sebastian wasn't going to open his eyes. "This is your last chance, Sebastian," Ciel moved his hand down his own body to Sebastian's chest. "Wake up." 

When Sebastian once again did not move, Ciel took off his tie. He kept telling Sebastian to wake up, even as he stripped him as if he wasn't completely resolved to do what he wanted. He shook his head, staring at Sebastian's bare chest with his hands flat on his torso. "Even if you're sleeping, you're still mine to do with what I want," he told himself. 

"If you're going to act like a doll forever," Ciel moved his hand up Sebastian's neck to his chin. "I'll treat you like one, a sex doll, that is." Ciel scooted down Sebastian's body to pull his pants down. "This probably won't do anything if you're not conscious, hm?" Ciel muttered, holding it in his hands anyway. He was right. Sebastian was not going to react or do a thing as long as he was in this coma-like state. 

"Hm," Ciel leaned down and licked Sebastian's stomach. "What should I do to you first?"