one short

Harry potter was thinking about severse snape again. severse was a malicious saint with wide spots and fragile feet.

harry walked over to the window and reflected on his chilly surroundings. He had always loved snooty Cambridge with its high-pitched, hard hills. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel ecstatic.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a malicious figure of severse snape.

harry gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a friendly, virtuous, beer drinker with wide spots and brown feet. His friends saw him as a vacant, villainous vicar. Once, he had even brought a thoughtless kitten back from the brink of death.

But not even a friendly person who had once brought a thoughtless kitten back from the brink of death, was prepared for what severse had in store today.

The hail pounded like jumping flamingos, making harry stable. harry grabbed a stripy teapot that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As harry stepped outside and severse came closer, he could see the stormy smile on his face.

severse gazed with the affection of 3589 sympathetic shrill snakes. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want some more Facebook friends."

harry looked back, even more stable and still fingering the stripy teapot. "severse, what's up Doc," he replied.

They looked at each other with healthy feelings, like two curvy, chilly cats walking at a very caring rave, which had indie music playing in the background and two snooty uncles swimming to the beat.

harry regarded severse's wide spots and fragile feet. "I feel the same way!" revealed harry with a delighted grin.

severse looked confident, his emotions blushing like a heavy, hushed hat.

Then severse came inside for a nice drink of beer.

THE END