Chapter 1 Home (Edited Version)

Hi! It's been a while since I last updated this book, I'm going to start editing and making changes to my book, so any ideas would help! Lots of love, Bae 💜.

Luca's POV
It's been many months since I last saw Alberto. I've been living with Giulia's Mom for the school months, I've been waiting for a long time to see him again. I don't know why, but when I think of him I get this weird feeling in my stomach. The feeling is nice and warm. It makes me feel all soft inside, and it makes me smile a lot too. I'm going to ask Guila about this feeling later, I'm hoping it's not something bad.
(Time Skip)
Giulia's POV
I was reading my biology book when I heard the train's whistle, I assumed we were about to make it to our destination. I looked to my side where Luca was sitting and he was sound asleep, "Stupida fish boy." I mumbled, I was thinking of a cool way to wake him up but we were about to arrive so I just yelled, "WAKE UP!!!!" I yelled so loud I almost made my own ears bleed.
"AGH!" *thump*. "Owwww, really Giulia...." Luca whined, "What? I couldn't think of an easier way to wake you up," (Not true btw) "Anyways, we're here so get up and grab your bags." I said. He got up rolling his eyes and we both grabbed our suitcases, and headed off the train. The second I stepped off I could smell the salty air, "Home sweet home" I said to myself, "Ok, come on fish boy I want to see my dad!" I turned around and caught him rolling his eyes, "Stupido fish boy." I whispered to myself.
Alberto's POV
I was standing on the platform (impatiently) when the train arrived, I was WAITING for this moment. People finally started getting off, shoving past me, (a bit hard) I endured them and waited to see Luca. I started worrying that I completely missed him and he walked right past me, I still waited and waited, and I started thinking I missed him. I gave up and turned around to start walking back home, I then heard the voice I wanted to hear, "ALBERTO!" Luca yelled, I whipped around and saw him running at me, I started running to him also, and we embraced each other. It felt like I haven't seen him for an eternity even though it was only a couple of months, "I missed you very much Luca", I whispered, "I missed you too Alberto." Luca replied. I was enjoying our moment when Giulia stepped in and ruined it, "Ok love fishes, let's get a move on." She said, "L-love fishes?!" Luca said stuttering, I was flustered, Giulia started running towards her dads' house (I forgot his name) me and Luca followed her, "I can smell my dads' cooking from here!" Giulia exclaimed, "So can I!" Luca exclaimed, I caught myself looking at him. He looked rather cute, wait, C-CUTE?!, "Shut up bruno!" I whsipered to myself.

(At Giulia's house)

Nobody's POV
GIulia was the first one at her house and bursted through expecting to see her dad, "Where's my dad?" Giulia asked while turning around,
"He went out to get ingredients for our favorite pasta." Alberto replied, Giulia was a bit sad that her dad wasn't here but she brushed it off and headed upstairs to unpack.