CARRIERS OF THE PATHOGEN

CHAPTER-1

"THE CRIME IN THE FORESTS"

Chewung and his family are tribal people of the forests. They created a new hut near a river. Things went pretty smooth until one day, John; A multimillionaire came to see the area for building his new resort inside the forest. He saw the place where Chewung's house was located and fixed it. A few weeks later, Chewung finds metallic monsters (JCBs and cars) coming towards his house. He stops them and asks the matter in sign language as he did not know the language which the normal people spoke. One of the men pushed him away, without balance he slips and hits his head on a rock and started fainting. The JCBs start their work to clear the area but finds Chewung's house as a problem. So the men were puzzled at the moment. They cancel the work for that day to ask for confirmation from their boss. They left the area with Chewung lying down. John, their boss, asks his men to get Chewung to his house. John brings a language expert along with Chewung to speak as a translator. John told that Chewung will be given a free room to say in the resort if he is ready to leave his hut. The translator translated this and Chewung accepted it without knowing the dark secret in John's mind. He knew that if a tribal will start living in his resort, his customers will be annoyed or disturbed. His plan was to burn Chewung's house along with Chewung and his family. John's men go to his place to burn it down. He lights the Molotov and throws it to the small hut and Chewung watches his family burn when he was returning after collecting fruits for dinner. He could watch them die like that, So he tries to put down the fire but unluckily it was in vain. He sits there and starts crying over his loss. The men call their boss and tell that Chewung was alive and their boss replied, "FINISH THAT USELESS CREATURE". Chewung notices the men coming near him and started running away because he knew he couldn't withstand the whole gang. As a tribal, he was so fast in running through the branches of trees in the forest, whereas the men barely can even see in the dark. The boss was informed of this matter and with a loud sound, he screams at his men for the mistake. John calls the forest officer in that area and bribed him to catch Chewung. Meanwhile, Chewung runs and runs crying.

After a lot of running, he feels tired and finds a drum of water. He put his hands in the water and drank it. Immediately he started fainting.

CHAPTER-2

"THE FACTORY MISTAKE"

Richard was angry when he reached the juice factory which he used to work. The workers from the next block could hear him shouting with rage on the phone. The reason was that, when he was stuck in the traffic, a man started honking so much and at last the man crashed his car into Richard's car. This led to a fight in the middle of the road. The traffic police took the action against this and laid down a 30,000 fine. Richard wasn't bothered by the fine, it was the annoying way in which the person talked to him and since he is a politician, he didn't have to pay the fine. Richard started operating the factory but makes a mistake in operating it. He makes a mess while mixing the ingredients with some toxic substances. He realizes this and asks his workers to fill the mixed liquid in the drum. At around 9 in the night, Richard planned to throw away the drum in the forest area. On the way to the forest, he finds the forest officers for checking. He starts sweating, thus making the police suspicious. Before the police could check the car, the walkie-talkie starts to give a message that a fire area was lit in the forests and the police had to reach the spot immediately. The constables left Richard alone and left. Richard took this as a golden opportunity. He took off with speed and he stopped to throw the drum. While throwing it away he feels something running towards him, He looks around and finds a board which indicated it as a tiger area. With fear, he dropped the drum and ran for his life. At this point, he could have got a gold medal for running in Olympics.