{ chapter 1}

Twisted corpses of those before lied on the blood splattered tiles leaving a stench of decaying flesh.  A young girl, no older than the age of 18 layed in the middle of the room, blood trailing from her ear, caressing her cheek and running down her neck.  She let out a soft whimper which attracted the attention of her captors; a male and female standing at the top of the staircase.  They looked towards her with nothing but venom in their eyes and they slowly made their way down the stairs to her, never breaking eye contact. The male stopped at the bottom of the stairs; his hands infront of him and his sholders back. A small smirk played at his lips.  The female however, kept walking; wand in hand.  She kneeled down beside the young girl- her eyes of malice meeting the eyes of pure, unwavering innocence.  

The female; known as Hermione gently traced her wand down the young girl's jaw before transfiguring it into a knife and holding it forcefully against the girl's delicate, pale skin causing the girl to gasp loudly.  Hermione looked at her in disgust.

"Now, Now. You know what happens when you make a noise." Hermione said in a sickingly sweet voice, looking directly into the girl's big, brown, innocent, doe eyes. 

"Is this what you did to everyone else here?" The young girl sneered back at Hermione. 

Hermiones eyes grew wide, fury was radiating off of her body and everyone in the room could feel it.  It was as if you were being suffocated by a thick blanket which has previously been on fire.

"That's not the best thing you could have said right now" Hermione whispered in an almost cruel voice.  Hermione released the knife from the young girl's throat only to put it back.  She looked back up into the girl's big brown eyes only to see fear.  Hermione smirked. She whipped the knife across the girls throat.  She watched as the girl's eyes grew wide and panicked.  Hermione looked down at the girl's throat and let out a victorious chuckle as she watched the blood pulsate out of her throat and run down her chest, soaking both of their clothes.  She looked at the girl in the eyes with a smirk, never once breaking contact.  

Moments later when the blood stopped pulsating and the gurgling and breathing stopped Hermione got up and turned to be faced with her husband, Draco, still standing at the bottom of the staircase with a matching smirk on his face.  She walked over to him and placed a fierce but passionate kiss on his lips before grabbing ahold of his hand.  They looked down at their blood covered hands before sharing a smirk and walking out of the blood filled basement and locking the door.