VIJAY NA ♥️

This OS is dedicated to Thalapathy ♥️ !

This is kinda a thank you Note for Vijay na !

(Edited )

_____________________________________________

Dear Vijay Na ♥️ ,

Yes it's always Anna , you always have been a Brother figure to all the fans you have around the states . You play a major role in each and every Thalapathy fan out there .

You mould us.
You guide us .
You motivate us .
You teach us .
You heal us .

We feel all emotions you show us in screen . When you smile we smile , when you cry we cry , when you are hurt we are hurt too . We always love you for whatever you do , many can state many things about you , but for us you will always be the one whom we look up to , when we need our peace of mind.

From Ilayathalapathy to Thalapathy , it's not an easy path , you faced many struggles and we stood by you . We've seen all the things you went through and we still chose you to be the idol we look for .

From "Ithulam oru moonja" to "Iconic Star , Samrat of Kollywood" it's not bed of roses , many films were flop , many are blockbuster , many were average . We celebrate your success , but we will stand by you in your failures .

You never failed to motivate us , and you never failed to acknowledge us , I still remember the surreal moment when I saw you for the first time in my College . Tho I saw you from a far distance , it still holds important memory in my heart and mind . And it will always be one of the best days of my life ♥️, the way the stadium full of people chanted your name , the way you sang "Verithanam" that day , still never fails to give me goosebumps , and that "Aiyya raasa chellangala " holds more emotions than you can apprehend .

That day , the whole crowd went crazy seeing you and the audio launch but my eyes never missed a chance to look at you  . I was on cloud nine seeing you and I couldn't move my eyes from you , I still remember shouting , chanting your name so much that my throat went sore the next day . I can never put those emotions into words . Those emotions and feel can be felt by other Thalapathy fans out there .

They know it's euphoria to see you and to hear your speech . And when we come to the topic called speech there is no one like you to do that . No TED talk speaker can do that , you convey the needed message with your double entendres and witty remarks .

"Namma kana train varanum na Namma platform la konjam neram Ninnu thaan aaganum" I always look up to this phrase whenever I feel like quitting something .
It never failed to motivate me to still believe that I will reach the success for the work I've done .

"Azhagum aadambaramum iruntha 1000 Peru kooda aasaya palaguvanga , ana Anba iruntha pazhagura 10 Peru kooda unmai ah irupanga " this phrase always hits hard and tells me to differentiate between ppl when I have in success and ppl I have in my failure . Athae Mari thaan unga success la matum illama failure la yum kooda iruka Oru fan girl ah epavum nan irupen ♥️💯 !!!

Not only your speeches your dialogues in movies and the way you carried them has my heart . From "Enaku Oru frnd irunthalum enakunu irukanum inaar udaiya payyan ndrathukaga lam iruka koodathu " to "All is well" everything is like daily mantra to keep me boosted .

All is well , this phrase is booster I have for myself , when nanban came and this dialogue reached me , it had a different effect , me being a silly school girl would write it in front page of my book and looks at it everytime I open the book . Now my lockscreen says "All is well" , this always boosted me up , consoled me , gave me courage , and made me smile .

I am a sentimental person , and the things I love will hold a special place forever in my heart and Vijay na it will always hold a place for you , your smile that damn smile which I saw in TV for the first time in sachein I became fan of yours . I watched it pretty late but from that moment and from that smile I've been your fan . Athuku Munna paatha Vara I loved every other actor and artist I came across , but you managed me to turn into a fangirl .

The classy actor I came across in my life , the way you dance and those elegant steps from you , never failed to amaze me , the way you carry yourself in those dance still makes me think "Cha Ena class uh ya" . And being 45+ and still breaking hearts is something you are doing without any hassle . I still wonder how can someone be this handsome and stylish at this age. And also not to forget your dance skills still now .

From NALAYA THEERPU to MASTER ... You came a long way with lots of ups and downs but you earned a loyal fan base who will stay by your side always and I'm glad and happy to be part of it.

From admiring for your looks to admiring and fangirling for your character , I came a long way with you and will always stay by your side .

Again a happy birthday THALAPATHY !
Happy birthday Vijay Anna ♥️💯

With love ~ Teja Durai ♥️