Fate!!! ❤ Part 1

It all started at a 9th grade play about two totally different people that become best friends and find that opposites really do attract.Well like all the stories with the same idea before this they got so close they became more than just friends.The two main characters are Kelsey and Jack played by Makayla Hales andLeoHoward.They had not spoken a lot before the play so they were not really friends, just two teens taking part in a high school play.

While taking part in the play they both realized that they really did like each other but decided to use that emotion in the play and not let anyone know it was real. After the play they went back to not talking and yet they both liked each other they were kinda shy about it.

After two weeks of hiding their feelings Jack and Kelsey start to talk and realize the feelings they both have for each other. They start to hang out more and more until they get to the point they are always with each other and think they know everything about each other. Well they do all except for that they both really really like each other.

Three months go by and Jack finds out he has to move from Texas to New York due to his dads job transfer and he doesn't know how to tell Kelsey so he is really worried. The time came to tell Kelsey and Jack still didn't know how to tell her so he let it go and didn't tell her. He thought "I still have two weeks ill figure out how to tell her before then".

One week before Jack had to leave he decided to let Kelsey know so he met up with her at the mall. But the whole time they were talking he was thinking about if he could only stay in Texas he would ask her out.So he went to tell her and let the wrong the thing slip out and said "will you go out with me?"..........