Christmas?!

I hate Christmas, it always ends terribly .

My eyes drooped as I rolled over facing the other side of my bed staring at the imperfections in my wall. I didn't want to do it. They all end the same. Every single party ends in disaster for me; I just hope this one isn't. I hear a distant voice calling for me to wake up, as my brain and ears focus on reality I hear the voice of my mom clearly. I sit up scanning my room as my mom continues to bellow for me to come downstairs; I croak a reply barely loud enough for her to hear and ear my throat. The luscious colours of my room calm me as my mom continues to shout for me.

After getting ready, I make my way downstairs and look toward the front door, my face drops and I head the other way to the kitchen. I hear a knocking on the door and my mom goes to answer it,the first guest has arrived. Sitting there it feels as if time moves quicker as more and more guests arrive. The pristine counter becomes cluttered with bags, purses and jackets as I move out of the way. The house decorated with green and red begins to fill. I have a huge house a living room with a fireplace and multiple couches, a kitchen with a breakfast bar and loads of room, a big dinning room with a massive table, a conservatory with a beautiful view and the list goes on but even with a house this big my mom always invites to many people. Yet some how its all the people I despise.

Some time passes and food is served. It looks divine as always; everyone is grateful for the Christmas feast and they all eat. Beginning to eat I glance towards the gorgeous Christmas tree with a multitude of decorations with a star on the top however, the tree doesn't seem right. Everyones digging in to their food then I hear the scraping of the fake leaves from the tree against the wall; all eyes turn as the gigantic tree speeds downward towards the table. Gasps and screams occur at once and an uproar of sound ensues. One scream in particular gets my attention as I glance below the luscious green tree noticing someone stuck below it I jump out my seat and instinctually begin to help. As others come to help free them all I can think is I hate Christmas, it always ends terribly.