1

I woke up this morning to my mother making French Toast, then I realized that I don't live with my mother anymore.

I yelled, "MOM! WHY AM I HERE?"

"I'M NOT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME," my mom answered.

I walked into the kitchen and said, "Wha-."

My mom I interrupted and said, "You came here last night and said that your sister was in a car accident, then passed out on the floor."

"Oh. I don't remember that," I said softy, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Yeah a little crazy, huh."

"Yeah," I said was still trying to remember what happened, then it hit me, "Oh, yeah now it's coming back. Last night me and Snow were coming back from the pond, and then snow had turned left, this lady was on the phone and she didn't see us so she went straight. Snow was unconscious and our friend was too, and I was in the back and I was fine but I have a scratch on my leg."

I lifted up my sweat pants that I slept in, and there was a cut from my ankle to about the bottom of my tush. My mom, standing there with her hand over her mouth with tears in her eyes, quickly took everything off the stove and turned it off. She then ran over to the bar where I was standing and kneeled down to look at the cut better.

"You need to go to the hospital, that looks deep, and because you don't want it to get infected or something," my mom said with fear in her eyes.

So we got ready then got in the car and went to the hospital...