𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖉

𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓷𝔂 (14 yrs)
______________________

"But momma I ain't do nothing I swear! I ain't call no police on you!"

"Yes the fuck you did, you know what I'm so tired of this lil shit you been pulling up here in my got damn house!" Momma screams at me as she lights her cigarette.

"Momma someone must of called them after they heard you screaming, I promise I didn't do nothing wrong."

She looks at me dead in my face and blows the nasty smoke in my face and I start to cough and struggle to breathe.

"You lucky as hell they left , now clean up my god damn house." She said as she walked away.

Living in this house has been horrible for me. I have 2 Other siblings, my older brother Jonathan and my Lil sister Monique. I always have to clean up after them and all my mother does is sit around smoking. And if she's not doing that she's with her ugly ass boyfriend.

I don't like being around him, he creeps me out to the max, and always stares at me. Last time he came over my mom almost beat me because I had on "revealing clothing" around her man. So I had to change.

Then my little sister, I love that girl to death. I would do anything to protect her, my mom has much more of a soft spot for her since that's also her boyfriends child. And my brother Jonathan, he's cool. We're not close even though we do live in the same house, he doesn't speak to me at all and usually has his friends over smoking weed and playing video games in his room, but I have to do all his chores for him.

Along with washing his dirty ass underwear.

__________________

"Harmony open this fuckin door."
I hear my momma yelling and I run to the door to open it. Immediately she pops me in my lip because I locked the door, then she begins to take all of my clothes out my drawer, leaving me with anything that's not a crop top or something short.

"Momma what are you doin?! That's all my clothes!!"

"You know I don't like you wearing this short and tight ass shit around my nigga so I'm throwing all this shit out, he's moving in and I don't want you near him wearing shit like this."

" But you can't do that! That's all the clothes papa sent me!"

She gives me the silent treatment and I see her boyfriend walking towards the door.

"Oh no baby go over there wait for me in my room."

"I came to say hi to harmony, been a minute since I seen the girl."

He walks toward me and pushes my hair behind my ear and starts talking about stuff I didn't know about whatsoever, once he was finally done he walks out and momma comes back in my room and before I am able to say something she slaps me across my face.

I knew this was coming. All I can do is sit there and cry.

All momma left me with were my hoodies and some shirts and pants I got that don't even fit because of how big they are.

This is going to be hell.

________________

Dinner time came around, and so did the time where I had to wash everyone's dishes. Momma made a plate for everyone but me, and the chair I usually sit at, her boyfriend took it and I was forced to sit on the floor since I'm not allowed to eat in my room or on the couch.

Everyone goes upstairs to their rooms while momma runs to the store to buy some cigarettes and talk shit with our neighbors, I run to use the bathroom and as soon as I'm about to sit down my moms boyfriend walks in and locks the door, so I immediately get up and try to run out but he grabs me by my hair, I scream for my brother Jonathan but he doesn't even hear me. I try to break free from him but he's too strong.

Whatever happened after that, is a story to tell for another time.
________________

𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓷𝔂(6 years later)
________________

6:00 am-
__
(Alarm clock rings)

I wake up in my bed and turn off my alarm clock as I groan and roll over. I get up out of my bed and put on my pink slippers and walk over to the bathroom.

I stare at myself in the mirror for about 30 seconds before I gain the energy to start off my day once again. I brush my teeth, and then I step in the shower and use my favorite shower items, which is anything that smells like vanilla and coconut.

I step out the shower and dry myself , and moisturize my body and do my skin care, then I throw on a black body suit and my black fur boots, style my hair then take a nice quick mirror picture.

________________

@aire0naa

❤️💬↗️liked by @ashhdidit and 24,266 othersaire0naa She soft as powder❤️view all 190 comments__________________@miixieddoll✔️ 😍😍😍

❤️💬↗️
liked by @ashhdidit and 24,266 others
aire0naa She soft as powder❤️
view all 190 comments
__________________
@miixieddoll✔️ 😍😍😍

@25iive 🔥🔥🔥
__________________

"I look tf good!!"
I run over to my closet and grab my purse and spray my Sol de Janeiro perfume , 62 scent, my favorite. I grab my keys and my puffer coat and walk to the elevator and go down to the parking garage. I hop in my Range Rover so I can head over to work.

I'm a salon suite owner, along with other multiple businesses that I own and brands that I've created. Things like edge controls, clothing, along with what I do here in the suite.

I call my best friend sapphire through FaceTime to see if she coming into work today, we're also work partners.

"Hey girl, you coming into work today?"

"Yeah, but I was also gonna ask if we could leave early today. I got invited to this party with one of my homegirls from highschool."

" A party? You know I don't fuck with parties girl. I haven't been to a party in years. I hate being around people."

"Ugh come on girl! Please!"

"Fine. But I'm not staying too long."

I honestly hate being around people, you might be wondering how that's possible if I'm a business owner, but I just don't like a lot of eyes on me unless it's work related.

________________

(A few hours later)

I give the keys to may, one of the lash techs that rents one of the suites here, I trust her to close the place before she leaves tonight. Anytime I have an emergency, I always come to her.

I get in my car and call my best friend, she was already on her her way to my place, she left work early to buy an outfit for tonight and we're getting ready at my apartment.

This is gonna be a long night.