apotshungg

This is a y/n story so IMAGEINE! if you think it bad I blame you because you have a bad imagination!

You sit and watch the clock tick by. Today is atopsshin day. It is scary because you will miss your orphan friends. Also you will get sent to the pound if you do not got adopted.

"Well, I don't care I hate this place anyways." You say as you put on eyeliner you are an emo outsider who never gets adopted

"ADODSHIN TIME!!" Yelled the mean caretaker she is super mean and she smells like a green bean poop

you walk down the stairs from you room and see the caretaker.

"there is someone here who requested a sad lonely child, and I think they meant you so, go." she said

"Oh my god," you yell.

"she's right, you're just an ugly emo ho," said the orphanage bully.

you start crying, your eyeliner getting in your huge purple eyes as you run into the bathroom. You eyes burn and shake because the eyeliner in your eyes.

The bully followed you into the bathroom to make fun of you some more.

"Yeh that's right cry that woreish  make up off." bully says

you turn around to yell, "At least I'm getting adopted, fatass!"

bully stated to cry and run off because because bullies are actually deeply insecure.

"Hey! What's going on in there? Hurry up!" Yelled the caretaker.

you take a deep breath and splash water on your face before scurrying out of the bathroom.

"ugh that outfit is so ugly, I wish you had time to change," the caretaker rolled her eyes after you came out of the bathroom.

you looked down at your sweatshirt and frowned. it was your only possession, besides your phone and earbuds. it also happened to be Rhett and link merch, your two biggest heroes and favorite people in the world.