adriens POV, Adrienette

I sat down in class like any other day. Chloe stared at me in awe, i rolled my eyes. I looked over to Nino, who was turned around talking to Ayla. I heard the door open then looked over to see Marinette walking in. I gasped at the sight of her with her hair down. Damn she was hot. I fiddled with my fingers as i watched her walk over to her seat. She was looking at me, confused since i was staring at her. Since she was distracted, Chloe stuck her leg out and tripped her. The whole class looked to see what was happening.

I looked down to see her head on my foot. I helped her up, her tears rushing down her face. I went to get her stuff off the floor but noticed the blood on my shoe. I quickly stood up so i could check her head and saw the blood dripping from her forehead. I quickly grabbed a cloth from my bag and held it on her head, staring at Chloe in shock.

"Well i'm sorry that Dupan-Cheng just happened to trip on my foot! She should've watched where she was going!" Chloe immediately stated. I watched Marinettes legs tremble as she cried in pain.

if only she could be doing it for me...

I put my arm around her and under her arm, gripping on to her and walking out of the room.

"Hey a-Adrien could you move your hand...?" she said, her voice cracking from her heavy breathing. I looked at my hand and saw that I was gripping her breast. "Im so sorry i didn't mean to!" I said. "It's okay haha.. i know you didn't mean it." she laughed as we entered the nurses office.

Where the fuck was the nurse?!

She started crying harder, blood gushing from her head. I sat her down and looked for things in the room that would help. I grabbed a bandaid and a wet cloth, cleaning off the blood and putting the bandaid on it.

"Thank Adrien you! I mean..! Thank you Adrien we should-" Marinette was immediately cut off by Me grabbing her waist and pulling her close. She looked me up and down and blushed. I pulled her closer, gently kissing her lips. She kissed me back after a moment and we started full-on making out. I pushed her onto a chair and grind against her. She moaned in my mouth and started to realize what was happening. She grabbed my jaw and kept kissing me passionately. I pulled away from her lips and slowly started kissing down her neck to her collarbone. I started to give a hickey and she gasped, letting me know that was her sweet spot. I pulled her shirt down from her shoulder and continued licking and kissing it. She lifted up my shirt and stared at my abs. She pulled me onto her and started tracing her fingers down them. She quickly pulled my clothes off, leaving me in just my boxers. She saw the huge bulge in them and stared.

"You impressed princess?" He said while he brushed her hair behind her ears. She laughed awkwardly and pulled my boxers down. She gasped as it popped out. She then grabbed it and started rubbing the tip. I grabbed her head and pushed it down. Signaling for her to do it. She then quickly inserted it in her mouth. Grabbing and massaging the parts she couldn't fit. She went back and forth on it, making me moan.

"Marinette i'm gonna cum!"

She went faster, ignoring my comment. I released in her mouth and i felt her swallow, cum dripping from the corners of her mouth. She circled her tongue around my length, making me stumble back. We fell to the ground and I panted.

"Can we save this for later baby?" I said while massaging my dick, moaning the words out. She nodded and licked the excess liquids off me, making me cum even more. She rolled her eyes and licked me clean. I got dressed and we decided to skip school and head home.

When we got to my house we ran upstairs to my bedroom and I threw her on the bed. Without hesitation I ripped her clothes off and threw them on the floor. I admired her perfect body, wanting to get inside her so badly. I went over to my drawer and pulled out a belt and a vibrator. She whimpered as i tied her hands the the headboard poles and rubbed her thighs. I took my pants off and grabbed the vibrator, placing it on her clit.

"Are you ready" I asked. She nodded her head and i placed her legs on my shoulders, spreading her legs wide open. I turned the vibrator on the the 2nd speed, making her arch her back and moan. I then spread her skin around her vagina apart, giving me a clear entrance, and i put my d inside her. I sat for a moment, letting her adjust, then i slowly started thrusting into her. She whined and moaned at the pleasure she was experiencing.

"HARDER ADRIEN HARDER! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME UNTIL I CANT MOVE! CUM IN ME DADDY PLEASE!"

I gasped and the sound of her moaning and screaming. I then put the vibrator the the max speed and thrusted in her as hard as i could. She moaned and whimpered, shaking her legs and arching her back. I put my finger right under the vibrator and thrusted it inside her. She started to cry and i wondered if i should calm down a bit.

"N-NEVER STOP BABY" she screamed.

I felt her warm liquids go all over me, the vibrator, and my sheets. I inserted another finger and went faster with both my d and my fingers as she moaned and cried. Her legs shook like bloody hell.

"STOP PLEASE STOP" she cried.

I took my d out of her but kept going with my fingers, kissing all over her core.

"ADRIEN PLEASE STOP" she moaned. "BEG ME YOU LITTLE SLUT" i shouted.

She squirmed and moaned, making me insert another finger. She cried more until she took her leg off my shoulder and kicked me off of her, going on her side trying to get the vibrator to fall off. I looked at the tears on her face and rushed to get the vibrator out of her. I threw it across the room and untied Marinette, picking her up and hugging her, her bare legs wrapping around me. I felt her juices drip down my leg as i kissed her cheek and apologized. She whimpered as i massaged her throbbing walls, trying to relax her. I placed her on the bed and layed down next to her. We cuddled, still completely naked, until we fell asleep.

SORRY FOR THE LONG CHAPTER I WAS REALLY BORED!
hope y'all whores enjoyed it tho ;)