1

"Now Now, Jesse, it was a quick and painless death, it didn't affect the poor chum THAT badly" The english man adjusted his collar, facing down to the girl before him.

He lifted her chin up with his hand.

"I mean honestly, what did you expect? Did you think you could just predict what i'd do next?"He chuckled.

He looked down at the woman, eyes wide as ever. Tears were rushing down her cheeks, but she remained inaudible. Her cries were silent, yet if you saw her you would think she would be sobbing her eyes out. Instead her instant reaction then and there was to drop to her knees in disbelief of what had happened.

Romeo looked down at the former witherslayer, still maintaining his smile, "If it makes you feel any better, I was actually going for that redhead of yours, seeming as if you two are... close." he smirked, "But the little dude was on his last leg, so I decided to end his misery for him" Jesse remained silent, still staring at the man in disbelief, "If you ask me, I did scrawny there a favor, for him and you guys"

"You killed him, Romeo. Just like how you did with Fred!"She yelled, motioning across the horizon to Freds keep

The admin was furious at the brunette's sudden comment. "Excuse me, young lady, do you know who you are talking to?" The girl wiped her tears at his comment, looking up at the admin himself.

I do, I'm talking to the motherfucker who thought it was a great idea to kill his friends, the person who recklessly hurt people just so could get his way-" The girl's speech was quickly interrupted.

The brunette was thrown into the air and slammed into the wall, she fell abruptly, quickly ending her talking for a moment. The sudden force from Romeo's powers caused her to have a nosebleed and even more shock from the event, yet she continued to lay there, talking about how Romeo had screwed so many people over. The girl was a mess, her teal sweater had patches of blood on it, her hair was messier than before, and on top of that, a few of her bones were probably broken from Romeo's powers. Compared to Romeo, Jesse couldn't stand a chance.

Romeo soon got down and leveled with the woman, snickering as he saw what his powers had yet again been used to silence others.

The admin turned around "Don't be sad, kid. maybe in a different universe, you would've been able to defeat me! and maybe you'd still have glasses with you."

That... comment. That was enough to make Jesses blood boil. More than anything, Jesse wanted to punch him at that moment, it was the last thing she wanted to do before falling to the admin's reign. She wanted to hurt him. She wanted to take back what the admin had stolen from her. He didn't care about the consequences. She wanted to see him in pain, and she wanted to be the one who was the cause of it.

Jesse slowly got up and approached the admin from the back, while Romeo had been turned around. At the time, the admin had only thought Jesse had just passed out from the blow, and had his attention on the view, but thanks to the sudden adrenaline rush, and the newfound sense of anger hidden inside of Jesse, she was more powerful than her body told her she was. As Jesse approached the admin, she soon noticed something hidden in his red hair. "Could this be his weakness?" she thought, she noticed that there was a diamond-shaped object attached to him, and her first thought was to hit it with her sword to see if it would affect him.

Jesse dragged her feet, and pulled an enchanted iron sword out from her back. She raised the sword up to his level, then used the same tactic she used on the golems in the sea temple. Jesse was about to hit, until the admin soon noticed what she was planning. before he would turn around, Jesse quickly sprinted towards him and grasped the object, and with all her force, tried to get it off.

Jesse found a firm grasp, and decided to make her move, Romeo still struggling to get the girl off his back.

Jesse giggled, "Well admin, this hurts me more than it does you buddy, but at least this will be quick and painless."

Before the admin could respond or even turn around, Jesse tore the object off the admins head clean off, and surprisingly quickly. The admin shrieked in pain, quickly dropping to his knees and covering his ears, tears streaming down his cheek as the pain became more and more unbearable.

But the most shocking part was, Jesse was laughing during the whole thing, she heard Romeos constant pleads for help, and requests for the object back, but she didn't even start listening until the admin said,

"Please Jesse, ill do anything!"

She paused, stopping her laughter for a minute

"...Anything, you say?.."

"Yes! Please- Just make it stop..." He looked down as he lurched in pain, uncontrollably sobbing, his hand covered his ears as the sound of white noise became louder and louder.

"Hehe... Pathetic now that you need my help... huh, Romeo?" She snickered, looking down at the admin.

She then leveled with him and lifted his chin up.

"Now admin... if you really want to live and keep your powers... I could propose a deal-"

"Anything- ANYTHING- Just please help it go away," He said, still sobbing

At that moment, it was clear and obvious to what Jesse would have wanted, but instead she kept up with a new plan instead.

"Here's the deal, I'll give you back whatever this is, and you start working for ME, ill run your shitty place, and maybe you'll still have a reason to live after this".

"What- that's insane! id never work for y-"

The brunette interrupted him and showed him the object in her hand.

"If you want the pain to stop, you better listen to me, buddy. And as long as I hold this, you are in my grasp... So what do you say, friend?"

He sighed, looking down." it's a deal."

The brunette snickered, and then threw the object back to the admin carelessly, the admin quickly caught it and placed it on the back of his head, feeling an instant rush of relief coming back to him.

The brunette snickered, looking down.

"Something tells me we are going to be great friends, Admin..."

Authors note:
Soooo romeo has a weakness in the back of his head, and i got the idea from the prismarine golems Jesse fought in s1

Also, thank you so much JordanLoomis for inspiring me and telling me this was a good idea! (thanks girl, I had a blast making this)