Love Between Two Dimension

In the land of the province of Quezon, reside a family of simple people. Gloria and Amado, and their six children there's; Nita, Virginia, Felipe, Honorato, Merlinda and Rosalie. The second of them, Virginia, is a beautiful young lady. Fair face, flawless skin, thin-red lips and black-pearl eyes. She is simple and caring and joyful lady.

The hour after that magical night of school, while walking in the grass. She found it endless and cold. She was struck by fear then. It was getting late after all, she ran, soonly she found out wolves were chasing her. One by one the wolves fell. A shadow from afar came into sight. A man? No, not after she saw the long ears of the humanoid form.

A tall form with fair skin and blonde hair. She asked for its name and what was it. It answered, "My name is Zephyr. I am an elf." Zephyr made Virginia her companion. He protected her and fought with her, the orcs and dark elf sorcerress Narull. In the empire of the Bighorn, and empire of high-elves they went home. In their adventures, Virginia finds out she loves Zephyr, and so does he. In the Empire, Zephyr became a hero and Virginia was sent home.

Same place, same time before everything happened. It was as if time stopped when she went to another dimension. And now that she's back, time resumed. Virginia went home, her first love forever lost.

Now she continues her life with three children and her husband that replace Zephyr's place in her heart. Zephry may have gone but her memories with him will last forever.