Almost The Perfect Murder - COMING SOON!!!!

I was on a date with my wife just to be called in I hate leaving her like this but duty calls. I made it to the taped up crime scene with a percentage of people on the block watching us work. I saw my partner Sullivan already on the scene examining the body.

‘’So what do we have here?’’ I asked checking out the body.

‘’Female, seems like one brutal homicide that took place.’’

‘‘It’s a shame that a beautiful girl like her had to leave the world this early. How old was she?’’ I asked.

‘’ I want to say in her late teens like 17 or 18. We’ll find out more when she goes see Mike in autopsy.’’

‘’Okay lets go.’’

We made it to autopsy to drop off the body I know I seen this girl somewhere like maybe in the store or in a coffee shop her face is there I just can’t put my finger to it. Me and Sullivan left autopsy and went to check out the evidence the team had got. Weird part of it there wasn’t really any evidence this is one smart bastard but I will find him/her. A few hours later Mike called us down to the autopsy room for a lead he found as he was working.

‘’What did you find Mike?’’ I asked

‘’Well this is a homicide, 18 years of age, her ethnicity was African American and with Belizean descent, her name Tiaja (pronounced as Tie – Age – Ja) Wallace-‘’ mike said as I interrupted him.

‘’That name sound familiar doc, like she won an award for something.’’ I interrupted

‘’Yes I was meaning to get to that this young girl went missing over 6 months ago.’’ He answered

That where I’ve seen her face on the news.

‘’We’re dealing with one sick son of a bitch Mike.’’ I said

‘’Yeah four of them.’’

‘’What?’’

‘’I also had found four prints and one hair fibers on the body the prints was Rayan Norwood, Chresanto August, Craig Crippen Jr. and Jacob Perez the hair also came from him as well.’’  He said

‘’Can you give me their info?’’ I asked

He nodded and went to the computer and typed a few thing four sheets of paper came out the printer he handed it to me.

‘’Good job Mikey if there is any more evidence you find call.’’ I said as I walked out.

I’m going to get Craig, Chresanto, Jacob, and Rayon to spill if it’s the last thing I do..