In The Eyes Of Nothing

Chapter:1

"Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring!" My alarm-clock rang.

" Ugghhhh!" I said as I slapped the thing onto the floor.

" Lux wake up. You and your father are going hunting remember." My mom yelled ,even though she was a couple of rooms over.

" Like I didn't hear my alarm the first time!" I snapped back.

" Hi sweetie you ready to go?" My dad asked.

" Your so beautiful!" He said. I don't think I am. I have dark brown hair and deep green eyes. Apparently no one at school thinks I am either because no one will go out with me. Anyways tomorrow is my birthday and I know I'm going to dread it.

" Dad is it time to go cause I'm ready?" I asked as I pulled on my last boot.

" Go get in the car." He said as he grabbed his keys. I slid into the car easily.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The car ride there was a long and silent ride but I made it through it. When we got there I looked around and there were no girls there just fathers and I guess their sons. As we walked around looking for a good spot I wasn't looking and ran into this boy about my age which is around 18 or 19.

" Hey you might want to watch out where your going next time or you might get hurt. No one wants someone as beutiful as you getting hurt." He said.

" I'm not that beutiful." I said back. After that we just talked the whole time. The whole time we talked we didn't even notice that both our dads shot at least 2 deer. My dad shot 2 dou and his dad shot a buck and a dou. I learned his name later. It's mason