Ashley's piss kink

It was a normal summer day, jayda, Jayvon and Ashley had just got out of summer school because they are fucking dumbasses. " guys..." Ashley said in a shaky voice " what's up?" said big dick daddy 67- I mean jayda " I-i...." Ashley closed her legs because Jayvon just killed himself because of that fish cooter " I need to pee..." she said as she whipped her rat- I mean dog secret. Jayvon quickly got up and became EDP " ago y'all got cupcakes?" in a very sexy way jayda smacked the shit out of Jayvon killing him ( finally 😌😳 ) " bro we are so close to your house, hold it mother fucker" jayda said as she tickled jayvons dogs asshole " I can't, " Ashley said as her black ass started to get 'excited' from the fact of pissing herself. Suddenly, Ashley couldn't hold it anymore and started peeing herself " a-auh~!" she moaned, Jayvon rose from suckling his mothers tiddies " Woah Ashley did you just pee yourself " little did Ashley and jayda know, Jayvon also had a piss kink and his two inches was rock hard. Ashley was surrounded in a puddle of piss and some white stuff idk I'm a child of God " wtf "

Okay, wtf did I just write???? I have so many more ideas that I will write but like🙃 love you besties

Free meme