|| It's not easy||

Yet another ICC final, yet another heartbreak. 

It's not easy to watch this happening. When the game had gone completely out of India's control, I had looked up towards the sky for a one way conversation with the Almighty and said, "God! Please stop being so cruel to these humans"

After all the hardwork and toil of these 2 years, a loss like this is heart wrenching. 

But you know what's more heart wrenching?! Watching those 11 men on the field, looking like they are on the verge of having a breakdown. Those 11 men who carry 1.4 billion expectations on there shoulders. Those 11 men who sweat it out on the field for the country. 

It's not easy to see an always cheerful Virat, so emotional. Not easy to see his rough patch.

It's not easy to see Rohit, who fought out his place in the test team as a regular and then bring the team to the finals, broken like this. 

It's not easy to see that Jinks, Pujji, Ishu, Ashwin, they will not be able to lift that mace.

It's not easy to see that damn smile on Jassi's face, when he knows that things are going extremely wrong for him.

It's not easy to see Jaddu being the lone warrior again and again.

It's not easy to see Rishu's crestfallen face after giving his all to reach up till here.

It's not easy to see these men fallen down, losing yet another important match.

BUT they have fallen, and it's our duty to pull them up. We started watching cricket just for fun, and god knows when that fun changed into emotions. 

When we started considering those men, who don the name INDIA on their shirts as our own. Ironically, they don't even know we exist.

When Kohli got transformed into Vee, Rohit Sharma transformed to Ro, Rahane became Jinksy, Ashwin became Ashley, Rahul became Rahuliya, Mayank became Mayo, Bumrah became Jassi, Rishabh Pant became Rishu, Jadeja became Jaddu. WHEN DID THIS TRANSFORMATION HAPPEN, I DON'T KNOW!!

When did these distant people become our family? When did we started feeling their pain? When did we unconsciously started defending them? 

We don't know, but we know that we won't stop! We won't stop supporting them, we won't stop defending them!!

I know all of us are extremely dejected. But think about those players who played the match, gave their heart and soul to the game and then, lost.

They were all fighting when we all had given up hopes. They were still trying, trying to win. 

And then, the problem of NOW, the trolls, the backlash, the hate!

Once again, those good for nothing social media hounds will come at the team. They will target and blame Vee for everything, from team selection to his own batting. They will troll the batsmen for not scoring, the bowlers for not taking wickets. BUT we the real, true Indian fans have to standing strong behind them. 

Those social media vultures can forget, but we shouldn't forget the stellar journey the team had embarked on, and reached the Final. These two years have been so good for our Indian cricket. 

We can't forget the FIVE TEST MACES, won by this very team! This same captain!!

The team, which was nowhere in test cricket 7 years ago, has been brought to the top by this same captain!! From No. 7 to winning 5 test maces in a row!!

It's not easy to forget this loss and move on, but the thing is that we have to move on.... We can't sulk on this for more, because many events are coming and we have to support our team.

It's always tough to be on the losing side. The Indian fan in me is very very sad, but the cricket fan in me is happy that the deserving team got the prize. New Zealand deserved it, cuz what we are facing from the past 8 years, they are facing from the past 21 years!!

This team knows not to give up and bounce back stronger than ever. Yes, these lion-hearted humans will bounce back and rule over the international arena once again. They will come back and they will conquer!! 

CHIN UP, TEAM INDIA🇮🇳!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!

#BLEEDBLUEFOREVER 

It's not easy to be an Indian cricket fan....

Adios,
Jiya💓
(A crazy cricket fan)