4.A Date

Mew: Hi sweety...I mean Hi Type what's up..

Type: What did you tell to my classmate...

Mew: What?? What I said..you tell me what you heard...

Type: That...that I am yours...

Mew: Really baby you are mine now...

Type: Shut up that's what not I am saying..That's what you said to my classmates... that I am yours now...why did you do that....You saw how I live than still why you are doing all this...or you feel pity for me...

Mew: Hmm okay.... I will tell you but for that, you have to come with me for coffee...

Type: I don't drink coffee and don't forget we are young for all this bullshit...

Mew: Oh I am not asking for hot coffee honey..I am asking you for cold coffee.. babies are allowed to drink that right...

Type: I am not a baby and I don't want to come...you just stop all this nonsense...

Mew: No I won't stop...till you agree to come with me...see I gave you a ride yesterday at least come to say thanks...

Type: I didn't ask for the lift you gave it by your wish...Type stand there for some time and said...if I come then can you promise to stop troubling me...

Mew: Maybe ...but first you come then we will see...

Type: Okay but not for too long...I have work afterward...

Mew: Smiled yes..okay after school...

Type: Hmm ...stupid.....

Mew: Yes!!! finally, he agreed....

Mew was waiting all day to finish his classes...he felt like he is sitting there for eternity and the class is not getting over...

Mew was lucky that his last class has cancelled coz the teacher didn't come....Mew went to the washroom with his gang...champ, techno, thorn, Rubin....changing his shirt...clean his face applied some cream...trying to look as good as he can to impress Type...

Mew: do you guys have deodorant...

Thorn: Who brings Deodorant in school dude...

Mew: I am going on date with Type now go and get one...

Champ: Catch a junior hey dude do you have deodorant...

Junior: Yes why do you ask??

Champ: Stop trying to be my mother...why do you ask huh ...Techno grab the junior's bag and took out Deo from the bag and gave it to Mew...

Mew: Yes now I am looking good...aah I need to go now... his class is about to finish...okay wish me luck...

Friends: Best of luck buddy...

Mew went out to search Type...Hey Type...

Type: Hey...what are you wearing...did you bring different clothes to have coffee with me...and Did you took bath too how come you look so fresh....

Mew: No, I always carry extra clothes...and I always look like this...I don't need to do anything just change my shirt and see the difference....Don't look at me like this I know I am too handsome...

Type: Rolled his eyes...whatever...Let's go... so where we are going??

Mew: I will take you to a great place...come...