BearSMP Recap for 9th June

Streams This Day:

⤷ Aimsey -> A NEW CHAPTER

⤷ Bearbubb -> THE BEARSMP

Quick Recap:

Bear lives alone in a cave with no friends, before Aimsey comes along and Bear agrees to let her say.

Aimsey tours the SMP and is optimistic for the future

Ori appears and talks to Bear about staying there.

Ori tells Bear to check his mailbox and he finds a letter from Niki

The stream starts with an animatic created by the amazing FruitLegs_ on twitter. It then blends to a cinematic (made by CreeperNeptune) which shows Bear in his cave alone. He hears a voice, Aimsey, outside his door. He goes to speak to her, and asks her why she is here. There are signs surrounding his house that say 'NO FRIENDS PLS' and other signs with similar messages. Aimsey explains how she has been travelling for a while and could not read the signs. Bear yells at her for opening his door, and she offers a proposal. Aimsey suggests that Bear seems lonely and Bear is outraged, telling Lard, his dear wife, that everything is sorted. Bear tells Aimsey that he does not need anyone else except Lard. Aimsey continues to mess with his door to annoy him to the point he lets her stay. Bear tells Aimsey that if she stays, she must not mess about and she agrees to stay and be his best friend. Bear invited her in from the rain and Aimsey tells Bear that she likes his house a lot.

(Break in the stream for Bear to talk to chat and credit FruitLegs and CreeperNeptune. He also explains how when they were filming the cinematic, Aimsey went outside and a creeper blew up the house. Bear had to swap into creative to fix the house but did not swap back into survival which explains why his POV in the cinematic showed him in creative. He explains what the SMP is - which can be found on my twitter pinned tweet - and also explains what will happen on the stream. He then promotes BisectHosting and thanks them for the help. Back to the stream...)

Bear introduces Aimsey to Chat, the dog [Ayee the BearSMP Chat's are canon!]

Bear provides Aimsey with materials and helps her find an area to build her home. Bear has many materials, and Aimsey asks if he has so much because he was lonely and Bear introduces Lard and Aimsey meets her. Afterwards, they travel back outside to build her home. Bear wants to 'keep tabs' on where everyone is and Aimsey suggests that he has trust issues. Aimsey begins to build her house and Bear observes her wonderful building skills.

Aimsey tells Bear that she plans to rebuild her house another time- without inviting Snifferish onto the server to build it for her.

(They continue to build and talk about Aimsey and Bear's inspiration for streaming and various other things.)

Bear tells Aimsey how he tried to make an SMP and shows the old town hall. The signs read 'THE TOWN HALL THAT WOULD BE FULL IF I HAD ANY FRIENDS AT ALL'

Aimsey is optimistic to create the town hall but Bear is nervous to start making new friends. Aimsey tells Bear that he's not scary no matter how hard he tries to be, and Bear doesn't understand how she is not scared of him when he is a big bear who lives in a cave. Aimsey tells him she wants to be his friend because she hasn't spoken to people in a while and gives him bread. Aimsey offers to fix the town hall but Bear is not ready. They travel back to Aimsey's house and continue to build. Bear travels back to his cave to get cake and as he walks back, he looks up at Aimsey and removes his sign saying 'No Friends Pls'.

Aimsey comes too and suggests that he remove his vines to improve his home. Aimsey heads back to her own home, and Bear goes to talk to Chat. He asks what he is meant to do, and how on Day One he made a friend. He plants the flower that Aimsey gave him in his home and begins to take down all his vines.

He begins to renovate his house whilst Aimsey builds hers.

(Lore pauses for a bit, Bear tours chat around his house to new viewers and talks about when he will review applications. He also talks about influencing the stock market of the SMP and releasing 'BearCoins'.)

A chat message comes up: 'OriLovesTea joined the game.'

A voice appears, belonging to Ori, and says hello to Bear after appearing in his house. Bear is completely confused, and shouting at him, asking how he got into his house. Ori introduces himself as Ori and Bear is extremely confused about how Ori is in the SMP. Bear asks Ori why he is here, and he says he doesn't know and he just appeared. He throws bread to Bear and dismisses his question about how he got it. Ori runs out of the cave to say hello to Aimsey whilst she is building.

Aimsey is taken aback to see a new person on the SMP and they trade bread. Aimsey pulls Bear aside and questions him on Ori and how he got there. Aimsey greets Ori and invites him to the town and makes friends with him. Bear is skeptical about letting him stay. Aimsey asks many times 'Can we keep him?' and Bear finally agrees. Bear tells Ori that if he intends to stay on the BearSMP, he is not allowed to be annoying. (Ori leaves the game and shortly joins back which causes Bear and Aimsey to burst into laughter)

Aimsey shows excitement to have a new member of the community and offers Ori a tour of the house whilst Bear gathers supplies for Ori's house. Bear overhears Ori say he will not make his own house and crash with Bear instead. Bear consults Lard who immediately agrees to let Ori stay. Bear does not want Aimsey to leave him alone with Ori as he doesn't trust him; however, Aimsey convinces Bear that Ori is trustworthy.

Ori asks Bear if he knows what is going to happen next, and Ori states that all Bear has done is eat, sleep and exist and not try to live life to the fullest. Ori tells Bear he cannot release much about what he mentioned. Ori walks away, about to leave, before Aimsey stops him and tells Ori that if he stays and builds a house, they can make a cool place together. Ori says, 'The thing about friends is that they can only take you so far,' and Aimsey contradicts him and tells him that friends will be there until the end. Ori agrees to be their friend as long as he is not held responsible for any sadness or any death. Bear allows him to stay and provides him with a bed. Bear says that he does not trust Ori, and Aimsey goes to her home. Ori says goodnight, but stops Bear before he sleeps. Ori tells Bear to check his mailbox, and Bear laughs it off, saying that he never gets mail and there would be no point. Ori tells Bear to trust him, so Bear goes to check his mail. He finds a letter titled 'Hello Old Friend' from 'Nihachu'. It reads...

Hello Bear,

Long time no see. It's been a while but I've been meaning to get back in touch. I can't believe it's been 5 years since we last spoke, how have you been? It's been so long since our laughs and cries! I spent a while looking for you (as we all know you like to keep secrets) but I'm happy I succeeded! I should be visiting you soon, I miss you.

Yours Sincerely, Niki.

Ori tells Bear that he has met Niki before and they used to be very dear friends. Bear tells Ori that he can't do this and wants to be left alone.