Charli is a babe

Charli's POV

Today I woke up to a loud knock on my bedroom door. I groaned as I dragged myself out of bed to open the door. I hadn't had my daily dunkin coffee yet, so I was extra grumpy. I opened the door and was surprised to see Dixie standing there. She just moved to her new apartment, she normally only comes later in the day.

"CHARLI! CHARLI! CHARLI!" She said in a excited voice. "What" I replied annoyed. She had just woke me up from a good dream, I had a reason to me annoyed.

"I HAVE GOOD NEWWS" She screamed. "What the fuck do you want, just tell me already" I said in a grumpy grumpy attitude. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND FOR YOU!!! I MET A BOY, HE WANTS A GIRLFRIEND, AND YOU WANT A BOYFRIEND SO YOU GUYS CAN DATE! I HAVE A DATE SET UP FOR YOU GUYS, ITS IN 20 MINUTES! HES A 17 YEAR OLD BOY!"

"DIXIE WHAT, YOU DIDNT EVEN ASK ME. THIS IS FUCKING DUMB!" I yelled trying my best not to wake up our parents. "WELL YOU GOTTA GO BYE"

I decided to just go. I got ready.

I wore this

I wore this

I hopped in my car and drove to dunkin, wouldn't wanna be grumpy grumpy for the date. I arrived at the location that Dixie Damelio, my sister sent me. It was McDonald's! I hopped out of my car and read the text Dixie sent me, it said "You'll see him wearing a red Spider-Man hoodie, ripped jeans and a black beanie. I saw him. I laughed at his Spider-Man hoodie, so cute! I love a boy who thinks he's a superhero. I ran to him, and he kissed me!

"We're going that fast? 😳" I questioned. "Works for me" he said with a chuckle. We ordered food. I ordered two Big Macs to eat and he ordered a happy meal. He told me he likes the little toys that come with it. We sat in the kidsplay area to eat, he insisted we did.

Readers POV

I was ready to ask Charli to be my girlfriend. I was extremely nervous but I wanted her so badly. I was shaking. I tapped on Charli's shoulder as we watched the kids play. "Yes?" She said. "C-charli, will y-y-you be m-m-m-my g-girl-f-friend?" I asked. "OF COURSE" she yelled so that the whole McDonald's could hear. "IM A BABE NOW!!!!" She yelled "I CAN CALL MYSELF A BABE, YOU CAN CALL ME A BABE, IMA BABE!!!" She then ran into the kids play structure and tapped a little girl with pig tails on the shoulder.

"Hey, wanna know something?" She asked the young girl. "Sure!" The sweet youngster said softly. "IM A BABE NOW" Charli yelled. She then told half the people at McDonald's "IMA BABE NOW" I was embarrassed, but I went with it. "Charli, come here" I said. "What" she said "Let's go to my house" I whispered in her ear. "Okay" she said quietly. And we took off in my car.