Prologue /Chapter 1 : Short pfft

-Hinata Shoyo Pov-

School litteraly sucks. Why can't they just delete fucking chemistry?! It's hurting my godamn eyes!!!

Wait let me introduce myself first. HMMN Hello! Hinata Shoyo 19, college student and fuck school!!! School is a dungeon full of prisoners who likes to fuck with others businesses like what else could they do?

It's not my godamn fault that i was born with this height and hell I'm even more athletic than those fucking basketball players.

Anyways as to reality, I'm currently listening to the teacher's constant droning about hydrocarbon shits and structural formulas. Not that i don't understand it but, I'M FUCKING BAD AT THIS!!!!

So when the class ended, i made my way to the library, not to read books but to use the free wifi the school provides. Basically watching gay porns cause duh I'm hella gay and no one can stop me. Hah! But seriously, im watching anime in my phone.

"Hinata-kun, c-can i sit with y-you?" My dear friend Tadashi. We met at Highschool and to my surprise we went on the same college. Well all of the gang did.

"Yeah sure Tadashi." I replied with a big warm smile. He smiles and sat right beside me and opens his large book in which i don't dare to look into. That book is clearly those books who's thicker than Oikawa's butt and is also boring as fuck since it's those types where pictures are nonexistent, the letters are also small similar to hair lice.

"Oh, shorty here too." Said a familiar voice in which i looks to raising my eyebrows with a glare.

"Ohh feisty are we? Are you in your period again?" He asked in which i scoffs.

"Tsukishima, really? That's the best insult you can do?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well is your height at its best too?" He mocks smirking back. Well that's a bit too far. Not that I'm insecure 'bout my height but fuck you Kei.

"What do you want, dino boy?" I asked.

"Well shrimpy  I came here to tell you that you need to submit your english essay tomorrow or else..." he says while smiling with all teeth displayed in an artriocious manner.

"Oh hell no!" I screams and everyone around glared on me. I winced but i ignored them, only to proceed in the corner to fetch some books. But then a purple book with black printed symbols drops down on my head and into the floor opening at page 466. I rubbed my head to ease the pain before looking up, hopefully to catch the culprit. Yes, anyone who drops something on my head is considered a criminal.

Although there's no one above. I couldn't help but fudging look at the stupid book. It's blank. Literally black with no text or anything. When i came contact with the page, blood from my hand was sucked like vacuum. I trembled at the pain it caused. It's stings! I yelled.

The blood from my hands creeps on the page seems to be dancing, creating a trail of symbols and figures. I felt scared of what's happening. I pulled my fingers back but the book remained attached. I screamed, and screamed and more. Until i feel nauseous and then i fall down, hands latched on the book shaking violently.

But then when i open my eyes, I saw a naked man. His form is big and not to mention his handsome face that could make every gals and gays jaw open.

"Finally someone summons me. A human worthy of-"  He says in all dominance and power. Purple smug was around him covering his dick. Until he cuts and stares at me. His eyes are green but it could peirce everything in sight sending shivers. "I can't believe a 12 year old human summons me." He sigh and my eyes twitch. Did this hu- creature insults his master?

"Wow great a fucking ginie!!! A rude one too. I have three wishes right?If so, i wish for skateboard and make sure its orange with great design and-"

"Such foul words human. I can't believe these kids nowadays."

"Excuse me fucker. I'm 19 and seriously just grant my wish and get over it. This book? See? It means I'm your master and i can burn this up and send you back to whatever ass dimension you're in." I said in annoyance.

"I'm not a genie you fool human." He says practically annoyed so i smirked. The effects of bullying made me unafraid of anything.

"I freed you up so do me a favor and just grant my wish." I demanded crossing my arms, waving the book in the air and he fumes in anger. Hell if I care. Why can't this genie grant my stupid wish.

"No human controls me. For I am ###$&#$# the grandson of the great devil king who was cast upon to cause abomination." He said casting red lighting but I'm not fazed even when he states his weird ass name. Devil? Hell he looks more like a buffed toad.

"Did you seriously forget about this book aren't you? I summoned you therefore i could cast you back aswell. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP AND FUCKING GRANT MY WISH! FOOL DEVIL." I sassed copying his tone.

And he had enough.
~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Hello everyone!!!!! This is me again!!! This is an experimental since I'd like to try 1st person. EVERYONE WHO'S  READING THIS PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS HUHU.

Comment.remember.to.comment.

ALSO CHECK: YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME - ALSO AN USHIHINA FIC

~URANUSHV09