The reckoning :weary:

"Wake up!"

  You opened your eyelids to a angry Shannon standing at the foot of your bed tapping her foot angrily, you looked over at the digital clock by your bed. 'What the- 9:30 AM?!'

   "We were supposed to be finalizing the response video TODAY, there is no time for you to be sleeping in like this!"

 "Right right..."

   You croaked in return before sitting up and stretching, you and her have been working on her response video ever since Emily Artful had uploaded the video exposing your friend, as it and after it came out Shannon had refused to let you look deeper in on the situation. 

  You snapped out of your deep thinking back to reality and decided to get out of bed before you made her any more pissed off. Down the hall as you two were walking to the studio Shannon bitched along the way making the trip ever so more insufferable, you told and reassured her multiple times you believed her and would help her with her video since all her other friends dropped like flies suddenly, what was she so anxious about? She was the victim in this situation right? 

 "Okay good we made it, now..." 

  You stood by feeling as though you were a servant as you watched Shannon sit down in the chair and began the process of looking over and fixing anything that seemed incriminating or gaslighting.

'Is she telling me the truth?...What if I'm in the wrong here..?' The more you watched helplessly as she made the video the more you started getting doubts on her validity as a genuine person, in the videos she seemed so lifelike and so friendly, a person you could sit with at a Starbucks and talk to for seemingly hours on end and have fun whilst doing so. Shannon was there for you but...

Why are you doubting her now? Were you a fake friend? Were you just using her? "Done! Now we wait until the video is posted.." Her voice seemed to snap you out of your thoughts, it's too late now, you couldn't question her either.