TOO LATE TO BE SORRY

TOO LATE TO BE SORRY :c

I am sitting at the park and waiting for him for almost 2 hours, yet he doesnt show up even his shadow. What a bad day. I think I look fool here. >_<

I tried to call him a lot of times but he's always unattended. I really hate him and I want to break up with him. He is too annoying! I need to go and its too late to wait.

"Miss sayo ba to?" a man voice asked at my back. I look to him and shock. O_O

"what happened to you?" i asked to Jason.

Jason is my 4 years boyfriend and im Lita.

His face was full of wound and blood on his lips and on his shirt.

"Im so sorry my dear, Ive been too late for our date." he said pouting.

I dont know what to do or what to think. My anger was passed away and I totally lost myself and embrace him tightly. I dont know why, but my tears start to fall.

"my dear why are you crying? I dont want to see you cry. Im so sorry, I know you hate me much all this time, and I know you wanna break up with me." he said while embracing me back.

I really dont care what people think on us at that time but I contunue to embrace him tightly. At that moment I mesmerized all those sweet times we have been together. Those sweet words and actions makes me feel deeply inlove with him all over again.

He unlock his hands from embracing me and wipes my tears by his hand.

"there you are, you look pretty good now. So please my dear dont cry again." she said smiling.

I dont know what to re act. TT_TT

My tears is still continued to fall again then I start to say the words...

"TOO LATE TO BE SORRY, LET'S BREAK UP" I said it slowly and stand on him strightly that nothings happened.

I really dont know why, but his face looks to fades away..

NO DONT GO, DONT MEAN WHAT I'VE SAID...! I said to my mind. >_<

Before everything was been gone I heard his voice saying..

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR LITA."

-----------

after those words I panickly opened my eyes and see nothing.. o_o

its too dark and Im tired to turn on the lights, then I feel the wind whispered on my face that makes me cry..

Its all just a dream, a worst dream ever that I wouldn't like to remember again.. TT_TT

*rrriinnggg....

I look for where the sounds from and see my phone besides my pillow..

MAMA calling..

"will you go to cemetery?" mama asked.

"yah.." I answered softly.

"ok, your brother will be there to take you a ride." mama answered.

"ok ma, thank you." I replied and end the call.

I start to fix myself, I take a bath and after that I wear my favorite black dress that Jason bought for me 3 years ago.

*ding dong....

I thought thats my brother as my mama said he will give a ride to the cemetery.

I opened the door and I saw my brother smiling at me then embrace me tightly.

"stay strong, he will be happy." he whispered.

I dont know what to say to him so I answered him nothing. I dont talked to my brother all along the  way to the cemetery, even if we are at the car. 

After we reach the cemetery my brother went back to his office and leave me alone.

I start to walk and when I reach a tree I sat under it.

look to the gravestone behind and saw these:

JASON CHAN (Feb. 6, 1990 - Nov. 21, 2011)

Then my tears starts to fall again, now everythings clear..

Today is November 21, 2012, a year ago after he left me behind..

He died in a car accident because he drove way fast to the park just to meet me for our anniversary, but it is also the last day I've saw him.

I read his last text message to me..

From: My Dear

Dear, I'm so sorry. I know your tired of waiting. Please dont be mad on me, its our anniversary. I bought you something. I LOVE YOU. Im on my way.

11-21-11 18:21

I remember his gift, I look for it on my bag then saw a box..

I opened it, a beautiful necklace with a pendant of "JL" meaning Jason & Lita.

"I know its all my fault.. If I did not tell you to buy these everything will be the same. Your still here besides me. I know its too late to be sorry, but I want to say SORRY, sorry my dear." I said then all he tears flow away.

"you know how much I LOVE YOU, and I'll be with you forever.." then I drink a syrup from my pocket.

---- the end