Bayleigh and Ethan

One hot sunny day in Denton, Texas,  a girl named Bayleigh and a boy named Ethan were heading over to the pool to cool off. You see, Bayleigh and Ethan have been friends since they were like in ELEMENTARY school! They're even going to the same college soon! But secretly Ethan had a major crush on Bayleigh, but he knew she would never love him back.

As they were walking to the pool, a red Corvette pulled up beside them, and a group of boys and girls named the Jaguars (they're named this cause they are all hot and unstoppable) jumped out of the car and started walking towards them. Both Bayleigh and Ethan had bad experiences with them, but since Bayleigh is a girl, they pick on her more so she would have worst experiences then Ethan.
"Ugh." Bayleigh groaned, she did this cause she had the flashback on what happened to her and did not want it happening again. "It's ok, I'll make sure it won't happen again." Ethan told her, remembering what happened to her. But the Jaguars were gaining on them and finally got a hold of Bayleigh and Ethan.

Thanks for reading the first chapter of my story 2 People! Keep reading to see what happens to Bayleigh and Ethan. To give you a heads up the next chapter will be the emotional part. Enjoy!