Prolouge: Meeting The Eight

So basically I'm gonna show you the 8 main characters. First character, is Hiro Teroshima, a 17-year-old boy with dark hair and brown eyes, he was was born in January 5th, which he doesn't really like, his father had died that day. He battles with depression, his little sister Yukari and his mother being the only thins that keep him happy. Since he was homeschool as a child at 13 years of age (7th Grade), and met Sayla, who introduced them to his other friends. He keeps them close, along with his sister.

The second character is, Sayla Geohima, a 17-year old girl with short brown hair with ponytails, and brown eyes. She was born on February 28, she's usually cheerful, but it's died down a bit with her best friend, Syerah, who had been doomed to death by cancer. When she met Hiro, she thought he'd be just the regular guy but she spent time with him, and developed a crushing So she has a crush on Hiro, unknown of he even had feelings back.

3rd character, Daiki, she's the same age and has dark short purple hair with blue eyes, she the same age as the first, she was born on August 22nd. She's the most cheerful of the others, but can become the most aggressive in a second. She has a complete family, but she hates her older sister Hitasha. She met Hiro, and since then she's tried to become close to to him.

4th And 5th Character, Chika and Shika! The Hiruko twins! Shika is a shortie girl with blond hair, and green eyes, while Chika, having her hair dyed to not look like twins, has pink colored hair, with dazzling green eyes like Shika. Before they came to RoseLuck High, they went to HilaryHill Private Academy. Their father had wanted them to become rich like, since their family who own many packs of money. Their mother, on the other hand, protested in babying them, and with a powerful argument she shipped them off to RoseLuck high as the Hiruko twins. They met Sayla, who started the confusion of who was Chika and who was Shika, so with that, Chika dyed her hair into a hazel, at least they didn't get confused to being each other again.

6th Character, Asami Figeroy, he's basically the nerd of the group. He is a brown headed with brown eyes and glasses. He was born in June 16th and is the only child in the family, so he adores the 7 others. He grew up reading about technology, he soared from there to becoming one of the smartest kids in the grade. His friends may call him names, but he knows they only joke around with him. He has a crush on Daiki, but shamefully is too embarrassed to say anything.

7th, Ciel! Ciel Yorminyo, he's a blond with stormy gray eyes. He was born on December 2nd. He loves his friends, being the only child. He's the jokester, and loves to play pranks, any kind of goofing around. But, at times he can be completely serious and is hard to imagine the guy he was before. He can become over confident and think he's all that, all his friends do keep him in like though, so no worries. He as a huge crush on Sayla, but he knows it can never be now from all the embarrassment of the secret coming out. He's the cutest guy and school, and the girl fall head over heels for him, he tried showing off but really doesn't care.

And finally, Yukari. She is a14-year-old girl, with dark dark almost black brown hair, with brown eyes like her brothers. She loves her family, which she considers her friends too. She was born on March 12th. He is cheerful and shy, but usually out going with her friends. She adores and looks up to Hiro, her brother and she know that she can reach up to him if she needs help. She will always be helpful and she will always try her best.