Bio

( art done by me)

Meet my Luca OC, Vittoria Castglione! she is a 17 year old egotistical , charismatic, young teen who thinks that she is the best thing in the whole entire world. She is the offspring of a long family named the castgliones, known for slaying fishpeople and had a big impact on the town of portorosso and is distantly related to Giorgio Giorgioni. She believes that she is superior among the rest, and can only tolerate certain people since she was isolated her whole life training to be to fulfill what Giorgioni left unfinished. She was sent to a all girls school in Florence, Italy, and returned in 1953 of July. Before that,she was a very, kind, generous person who hung out with a common boy named Sergio, but got in trouble for it because her parents, mostly father thought it would make them look bad so they sent her to the school so she can understand what it is to be apart of the family. 

Being raised by both parents , Eleonora and Gregorio Castiglione she's expected to be collected poise to be exactly what the town wants. A hero. but in the end she does not see herself as a hero. She will never be her father , whom is a tyrant and a greedy man who only feeds off of his daughter and her mental stability. he does not want her to have a mind of her own and take her down and strip her down by showing her insecurities turning her into a pompous person. She hurts those to hide the fact that she is a lonely girl who has to absorb her parents strained relationship.

In her youth, she was good friends with Massimos daughter, Giulia and considering herself an underdog , wanting to do everything together. But sadly her father made her drift away since she had responsibilities to be left and needed to be with people her age so she left her.