(Miyuverse)Emiya Shirou

Powers and Abilities

Powers

(Miyuverse)Emiya Shirou is the strongest and more powerful than his Fate Stay Night counterparts and he was train,taught and know all about Magecraft by his adopted father Emiya Kiritsugu and he has greater luck than his counterparts due to him break his Emiya Curse and surrived many times and he is capable of being save many times in his life time which he has Luck Rank A+ compare to all of his counterparts.unlike his counterparts,Emiya Shirou is capable off to trace and projected Divine Constructs and like all of his counterparts,Emiya Shirou can't trace and projected Ea and unlike his Heaven's Feel and Fate Route counterpart,he is able to invorking a variation of his own version of Unlimited Blade Works:Infinite Creation of Swords.Emiya Shirou is shown using Projection and Renforcement Magecraft at greater efficiency than all of his counterparts.Emiya Shirou has highest and twice magical energy rank as Arturia Pendragon as his Mana Rank is A+ and he is twice strong as Saber Alter as Emiya Shirou's Strength Rank is A+ and he is stronger than all of his counterparts and Tohsaka Rin states(in Heaven's Feel route)Emiya Shirou would have been powerful servant and he is able to defeat 6 servants in different class such as Saber,Lancer,Assassin,Caster,Rider and Berserker Class servants single handly without needing his master's magical energy due to him possess Independant Action Skill Rank A+ in Holy Grail Wars due to Emiya Shirou having advanced magecraft skills,advanced combat abilities,advanced class skills and his endless amount of Noble Phantasms which it is true in his timeline,he did win in Ainsworth's Holy Grail War and he is stated to have endless amount of magical energy due to him have mana connection to his sister Sakatsukai/Emiya Miyu at the same timeline as his sister Miyu if she is not at the same timeline as his sister his magical energy rank is back to Rank A+ or run out of magical energy after he used up his magical energy which he lost the fight against Angelica Ainsworth in the past and he did won the war and 2 years later he won against Angelica Ainsworth with help of Kuro to beat her.the only servant is capable to beat and defeated Emiya Shirou is Berseker Lancelot Install Sakura Matou and he nearly dies at the hands of Berseker Lancelot Install Sakura Matou until Tohsaka Rin's counterpart save his life from at near death state just like his counterparts being save from dying by Tohsaka Rin.Heroic Spirit Emiya states Emiya Shirou is the strongest servant in the Chaldea.Saber Alter and all of her counterparts states they will never win against him in combat,fight,battle and all of holy grail war.His current master Gudako states(Miyuverse)Emiya Shirou,he is so powerful than all of servants she has fought along side with all of her servants,she feels(Miyuverse)Emiya Shirou is twice more deadly than Saber Alter despite he is heavily outclassed by Berserker Lancelot Installed Miyuverse Sakura Matou.

(Miyuverse)Emiya Shirou's Parameters

Strength Rank A+

Endurance Rank A+

Agility Rank A+

Mana Rank A+(conditionally Rank EX when he is at same timeline as his sister Miyu)

Luck Rank A+

Noble Phantasms Rank E~~A++

(Miyuverse)Emiya Shirou's Class Skills

Magic Resistance Rank A+

Independant Action Rank A+

Riding Skill Rank A+