「 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. 」

- ☆ -

"Remember when Sai gave us all nicknames?" Naruto said out of the blue. Sakura and Hinata started laughing hysterically.

Nicknames? What nicknames? Sasuke thought.

"Wait, Hinata," Sakura said between breaths, "What name did Sai give you?"

"Huh? he called me White-eyes. Neji Nii-san heard that and chased him around Konoha. I was so confused." They started laughing even harder.

Sasuke stood there in silence as the rest continued to laugh.

"He called her-" Naruto tried to breathe as he pointed at Sakura, before continuing, "Ugly. She punched him to the other side of the Village."

"Now it's just an inside joke but...honestly...how times have passed..." Sasuke tuned out after that. The three continued to reminisce about what he missed.

Not knowing what to do, he looked around searching for Y/n.

"Have you seen, Y/n?" He asked Naruto.

"Huh? Oh, I saw her leave three hours ago." He replied.

Sasuke frowned in reply. He didn't even notice.

Maybe he should check on her.

"Sakura," He called.

She was too busy chatting with Naruto and Hinata and didn't realise.

He sighed before leaving a note.

- ☆ -

Sasuke arrived at her apartment and knocked on the door.

There was no reply for a while, he thought she may have slept off already.

Just as he was about to leave, the door creaked open, only her head peeping out, "Yes?" She spoke.

"I just wanted to make sure you got home," Sasuke replied.

"I'm fine. Can you leave, now?" Her tone was harsh.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her, feeling something off about her.

"Is something wrong?" He asked her before she scoffed in reply.

"Why do you even care?" She began, "Please leave. I have more important things to do."

"You look pale. Are you sure you're not sick?" Sasuke got his hand up to check her temperature but she slapped it away.

"Didn't you hear me the first time? And don't touch me." She glared but Sasuke wasn't buying her lies. He knew something was wrong.

"Y/n, I told you I would listen if there's something on your mind and there is clearly something bothering you."

She just looked down, her hair covering her expression.

"Leave. I'm not your student anymore. Seeing you makes me feel sick." Y/n spoke in disgust.

"Huh?" Was all Sasuke could say, "Y/n-" She was about to close the door but he stopped it with his hand, "Talk to me." He tried a much softer tone.

"Sasuke...you're getting on my nerve now."

"I just want to help-" She snorted.

"Too late. Ever thought I might need space?! Because that's what I need right now!" She shouted at him.

Sasuke removed his hand from her door and composed himself.

"If you need me you'll know where to find me."