first Story

Today was the time to see my best friend again. Even if we haven't talked for almost 6 months since we broke up.

Flashback:

A lot had happened since then.It all started with the corona pandemic. Everything we were in homeschooling. We confessed our love and got a few right after breaking up with my boyfriend.But our relationship ended ugly when my mother forced me to break up. I never told him,i told him so many mean things and I regret it. Then we got back to school in half classes.I started doing more with my best friend, and after she and me went to exercise while holding hands , the rumor started that she and I were a couple, which is not true. I had a crush on someone else. But he first gave me hope and then dropped me and blocked me.Suddenly he said I was arrogant and aloof, and treated everyone else like lap dogs. So me and my best friend sat there with no friends, but they all don't accept me anyway.I haven't spoken to my other best friend either.

Last week:

We built for them in Spanish classes for the end of the 10th grade, there I found a new best girlfriend. We talked during the break the next day.I'll talk to her on Monday

Saturday:

Today  I see him again, the person I love. Even if we're just friends who knows how it will end.Stupid as I am, I was 45 minutes early so I sat at the meeting point in his hoodie and waited.I practiced my 2choreos.And after that I sat again and waited.I put my head on my arms and closed my eyes.I opened it briefly and then closed it again, and when I opened it again it was there.He had pretty scared me.We hugged and kissed.We went to the fountain in the park. We sat up on a bench, I snuggled up against him. But landed on his lap shortly afterwards.We kissed very often. We bought bubbletea and went to another park there we kissed again and did other things.

Now we are friends with benefits
Now later in the year I broke up with him

I found a new boy for me but that's a story for another day