Sorting🐍🐍

Y/n stumbles into the great hall because she was a transfer student from a muggle school since her hogwarts letter came in late because she is not like other girls.

"Everyone! We have a new student in 6th year being sorted today" Dumbledore announces as y/n climbs her fragile 2 foot body onto the chair.

Mcgonagall places the hat on her head and the hat begins to speak, but y/n was focused some where else.

A boy who met her ocean sky blue shit diamond eyes with his grey cloudy murky water eyes and he smirks. She turns really really crab red and smiles as he winks at her.

"SLYTHERIN" the hat yells.

The slytherin table cheers and you run over there and sit next to drako smacko.

"I'm drako... malfly" he says in a deep raspberry voice, y/n smiles, "I'm y-y-y-y-y-y-y/n, y/n l-l-l-l-l-l-l/n" she stutters cutely.

"Cool" drako smirkys.

That made y/ns heart flutter and do flippus in the air. She's only just met drako but she's in love with him already.

"There's a party in the common room tonight- you know- if you want to come" he smirks, y/n blushes, "I mean.. S-S-S-S-S-S-S-s-sure" y/n stutters as her eyes sparkle in the light.

(AN: HEY CACAS I REALLY HOPE YOU KNOW I MADE THIS FOR A JOKE)