15.Birthday

Mew: when you will turn 17... grow up na baby I want to get married and show this world who you belong to...

Type: Two more months baby ...and then we will be officially husbands...

Time flew fast and Type is going to be 17 in 2 months whereas Mew is already Twenty...

Author's POV..

The flashback of Mew and Type ends and now the story starts from where we left in the first chapter...

After 2 months...

At Midnight Type has his birthday but Type's last Bakery owner called him to help as he was facing some issue...Mew called so many times to Type but Type couldn't leave from that place...Later Mew gets there to bring Type... it's already 10 pm and it is an hour drive from Type's old place to the new place...

Type was extremely tired..so he went directly to take bath and when he came after getting fresh he didn't find Mew..Type lay on his bed with closing his eyes..but he felt he was lifted by someone...he opens his eyes and saw Mew lifted him on his arm and taking him somewhere...

Type: Mew where are you taking me baby I am really tired please let me go...

Mew: Shh stop talking ...Mew took Type to the terrace coz it's already 11:56...and in 4 minute Type's birthday will start which he forget coz he is really tired and wanted to sleep....

On this occasion Mew has prepared a small surprise for Type ...where he has prepared a beautiful candle night dinner at terrace under the sky. ...Mew has also made a small tent on the terrace and decorated it with lights, balloons, flowers...he arranged chocolates, liquor, and gifts for Type...

Type: Looked at the arrangement and understood what it is...wao Mew you did all of this for me...Thank you baby and sorry I forgot...

Mew started the countdown and ask Type to close his eyes...Mew shouted Happy Birthday baby...

Type opened his eyes and saw Mew on his knees with a ring...Type shouted...oh my god...Mew...

Mew: smiled by looking at Type's reaction....Type Audrey will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me...

Type: cried...Yes, baby...I will marry you...Mew slipped the ring on Type's finger and they kissed each other...

Mew: come let's cut the cake and have dinner...

Type cut the cake and Mew gave him one more gift...he got excited by getting one more gift ..he opened the gift and got shocked it's their wedding card ..they are getting married next week....

Type: Baby what is this...you even decided the dates too..you were sure that I will say Yes...

Mew: Yes baby... it's too obvious...you will never find a handsome, intelligent, and sexy partner like me ever so I knew you never let this opportunity go...

Type: slapped Mew's hand idiot..Type was happy and still staring at his wedding card... it's so perfect...mew feeds him a piece of cake ...they sat for having light dinner and at the dinner table also Type got a gift...it was a huge box ...when Type opened it was their wedding suit and Type smiled ear to ear ..baby did you prepare everything...is there anything left for wedding ...

Mew: Yes it's remaining you to be mine,...did you like it...

Type: yes a lot....

Mew feed Type and after the light dinner Mew opened the champagne bottle and Type again found a gift near the ice bucket..he looked at Mew...now what...