Chapter 1: New student?

3rd POV:

It's was a fine day in Ever After High, with the Darling Charming walking down the hall. As people greeted, she greeted back.

Darling wasn't famous before nor anyone knowing her existence a year ago but when she started to be herself she was acknowledged and when Way to Wonderland happened she finally got the attention she deserves.

But quite obviously she really didn't like the attention on her all the time, 'I don't even know how Daring handle this stuff' thought a few months ago when her fame was rising.

Blondie Lockes appeared at the TV and people's mirrorpad as Darling arrived at her locker, taking out books for her next class.

"Hi it's Blondie Lockes here, today I heard some tea from Wonderland that a new student will join us today," Blondie said quite estatic, As Daring and Dexter approaching their sister.

"Hey lil sis." Daring said ruffling her hair making it a mess as Dexter watching the TV just like everyone else, which made her mad.

"Daring." She said glaring at her big bro mad with her high pitched serious voice while Daring smirking.

"I heard it's someone from Wonderland, I hope it's a cutea!" Briar exclaimed as the camera goes to her.

"Well let's just hope it's not Jester Wildcard." Maddie said giggling and whispering to camera when she mentioned Jester.

As Darling was done getting her things, her brothers waiting for her when she turned around and saw Blondie Lockes.

"So our dear Darling Charming, what do you think of the new student?" Blondie asked.

"Well, I don't really know, Just hope it's not another narcissistic prince." Darling said nervously, Blondie gave her a confused face. "Anyways," Blondie said as the camera turned to her.

"This is Blondie Lockes and this is Just Right!" The filming was done as the three Charming siblings walked together to go to class, "Ms Darling Charming, please report to the headmasters office." A voice came out the speakers.

"Wow sis, you did something?" Dexter asked, she nodded a 'no' and said goodbye to her brothers and was going to the headmasters office.

As she arrived she saw Mr. Grimm but talking to a student, Mr. Grimm had taken notice of Darling's arrival, "Ah Ms. Charming. Please come in." As Darling walked to them.

Darling thought it must be the new student, as she was halfway there the boy looked behind directly at her. She stopped, and she tried to remember him. He looked to beautiful and ethereal.

Then a memory came. He's the Red Knight. The new student. The boy who lost to a girl.

"You must remember him?" Mr. Grimm said, that snapped Darling to reality. She didn't realize she stopped so she keep going still staring at him.

"Now you must wonder why I brought you here?" Mr. Grimm asked that made Darling look away, yet still. She felt his gaze on her.

She nodded a 'yes', "Well as you may know, Chase here is a new student," Mr. Grimm said, Darling's twilight eyes met Chase's chesnut brown eyes. They immediately looked away.

"And I need you to tour him around and help him." Mr. Grimm continued, he noticed Darling's 'why me?" face.

"Well proven your guys history, you both should know each other." Mr. Grimm said, Darling really didn't want to interact with the "new cute student", she didn't want girls to look at her like she had done something extremely offensive. Alot of girls probably already bid on him.

Yet still she nodded, and Mr. Grimm dismissed them. As she walked outside and a fellow black and red head following her, she stopped and turned around facing him.

"So uhm, I'm Darling Charming and you must be Chase?" She asked, "Chase Redford and I already know you." Chase smirked remembering the events in Wonderland.

"Well I already suspect that," Darling said sarcastically, as a Charming it's already hard enough to handle fame and she definitely didn't want to do anything with new student but she knew she didn't have a choice.

"Anyways, we should keep going we have class." She continued with her not usual nice attitude, Chase wondered if she's was in a bad mood.

"Yea we should." Chase smiled, as Darling saw he smiled widely she took off leaving him. But he luckily caught up.

-

The end...is just the beginning