Chapter 1: Good So Far

Hi my name is Kyle I'm 13 years old and I go to drama elementary school. Its my 7th year here and I still get neverous on the first day of school. As I walked with my sister Grace anticipation began to boil within my stomach. I see a lot of old friends as I walked to the entrance I gave them the usual "Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in ages" act. Then it was the hug and the 2 minute conversation about our summer vacation. " wow thank god that's over" as I mumbled under my breath and my sister smirking afterwards. Its time to head inside and it was also time for me and my sister to go separate ways as she is in 5th grade and I'm in 7th. So as I go to check my schedule I got a terrible feeling that since I didn't go to summer school I had to stay back. " I wasn't that smart of a person at the time " , and as I looked at the paper the first thing I noticed was 3rd floor 307. I said to my self thank the lord it would have been so embarrassing to see my friends in a grade that I should have been in. So I darted up the stairs as quick as I could in excitement. The third floor at the time was so hectic and jamm packed full of kids, I struggled to get my class but I got to my destination just in time before being marked late for the first day of school. As I took my seat I scanned the room I saw old faces and new faces but once I saw my best friend come into the class. I immediately jumped out of my seat to hug her and as I let go all eyes were on us. My friend Joe kind of has a uncontrollabe attitude and she asked the pre-teens what are you looking at take a picture it will last longer. As she did that it landed us in deep trouble with our new English teacher Ms. Hot. By the way she was repulsing which made no sense with her name. Ms. Hot told Joe to tone the attitude down or get out of my class. Joe kept her composure and seat next to me as ms.hot started to introduce her self while she did that two other people introduced themselves to us. There names we're Rose and Star they seemed like cool cats so we talked while Ms.hot was chattering our ears off. We hold the conversation for 5 and we all noticed that we had a lot in common. "And from that day forth Star and rose were our new best friends". Which we really needed because the whole class thought we were crazy already. We continued to conversate and Ms. Hot got heated, when she saw us four laughing and disturbing the class. She tossed us four out of the class and we stood outside until next period just getting to know each other more. I said to my self " this year is gonna be a blast ".