chapter 1: hey there hot stuff

A/N: sorry there might be spelling mistakes

It was Marinette's first day back at school after summer holidays, she had spent her summer with Alya and Nino but sadly Adrien had gone away to Los Angeles California for the summer.She was upset to see him go but she knew that she would get to see him very soon.

                                   ~~~
                              At school

They three walked into school anxiously it was there first day of 11th grade after all. This was a completely new area of there school ,in grade 9 & 10 they never had to go over in this wing so it was like going a whole new school all over again the exact same anxiousness and worry they felt there first time in highschool. As they were walking down the halls trying to find there lockers the hear a loud shout from down the hall "you guys wait up!" They knew that voice from anywhere. "Hey Adrien" Alya said happily  but still startled by the shout "sup dude" Nino said joyfully "hey guys" Adrien said excitedly then Adrien turned his head over to Marinette "hey Marinette" he had a soft smile on his face he had missed all of them so much and was overjoyed to be back with his friends."hey there hot stuff" Marinette said not knowing that she actually said said it out loud. Then Alya&Nino look at her eacually shocked because they were not expecting Marinette to say something so bold like that at all,after realisation kicked in Marinette's face went bright red out of embarisment, but they all got a response from Adrien they were not expecting , he took his arm and rapped it around her waist and said "so you think I'm hot?" He had a mischievous look on his face he wanted to see her flustered and he got what he wanted "i-i n-no I mean y-yes w-w-wait i didn't mean to say that out loud"Marinette stated nevervously and shocked by Adrien's comment "just messing with ya mari" Adrien said letting go of her waist "we better find our lockers because class starts soon."

A/N: sorry for the short chapter it's just the first one they will be longer then this normally