Chapter One

Chapter One

...

Chizome Akaguro was a complicated man, well that wasn't the right term but complicated was good enough for him. Today he was taking the day off from his true purpose. Both his mind and body needed a break, while his will was strong he knew that he couldn't push himself to the point of death or near death.

Chizome was a skilled hunter and a killer, in order to do both of those tasks he had to have a massive reserve of stamina. A tired and broken body is a liability that would ultimately lead to his demise. Due to these factors he took a break every now and then in order to rest both his body and his mind.

Chizome was wearing black jeans and a black sweatshirt, it was plain and boring but he knew standing out wasn't an option. He was the Hero Killer otherwise known as Stain. His goal was to eradicate all false heroes in this world one by one until only the true heroes would survive. Judge, Jury and executioner was a dramatic way to explain his work yet it wasn't entirely untrue, emphasis on the entirely.

However today he was passing by a local middle school, it was a shortcut and there were less people in their part of the city excluding the middle school itself. He knew he wouldn't be spotted by any heroes but he wasn't going to test his luck by going to a crowded area. Being spotted would end the crusade he dedicated his life too and losing that would be the same as losing himself.

The media was quiet about his activities, reporting on it just enough to satisfy the curiosity of the few but not enough to stir a panic among the civilians. They knew that if the heroes were to be threatened to a point where people could not trust them, chaos would engulf the country.

That being said that wasn't his goal, the eradication of false heroes doesn't mean the entire country should suffer, he was a serial killer but he had morals, for better or for worse. If he had no morals what better would he be then the false hero filth he swore to eradicate. A code is what false heroes lack, fame and fortune ruled their lives like a sinner.

Something caught his eyes taking him out of his inner monologue as he saw a seemingly burnt book fly out a window. To a normal person they wouldn't even be able to see such a small sight but Chizome's sensory abilities far surpassed those of other humans even those whose quirks specialized in said area of sensory.

This small insignificant event wasn't something he would normally choose to focus on but he was bored and had nothing else better to do. It was an impulsive and irrational decision yet it was his decision all the same.

He looked at the large and currently open gates to the middle school and stood across the street and waited for the first person who left the building. It would be best just to satisfy his curiosity as quickly as he possibly could. He was risking everything but he knew it would trouble him for the rest of the day if he didn't at least spend a few minutes investigating what had happened.

That person happened to be a boy with spiky blonde hair who was being followed by two other boys. They seemed to suck up to the blonde boy like he was some sort of celebrity or a father that only came around twice a year but is still the favorite parent.

Chizome didn't like his type as from his own personal experience that people like this blonde boy grow up to be fake heroes. However for now he was innocent of being a false hero and for that he got to keep his life. Well seeing as he was so narcissistic it might have been a favor just to end him, but that was not Chizome's goal. He had standards and he would uphold the standards he had set for himself.

The blonde boy was a student named Katsuki Bakugo who just got done bullying Izuku Midoriya a fellow student and childhood friend or as he called him "Deku". He was complaining to the extra's who were following him before he saw someone standing in front of him. The alarming stranger came out of nowhere almost like he was faster than a normal person's eye.