Info

Name: (L/n) (Y/n)

Alias: Cleanliness boy, The clean psychic, (N/n).

Ethnicity: Japanese.

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Species: Human

Psychic: Yes

Sexuality: (insert your sexuality here)
Romantic: (insert your romantic preference here)

Phobia: Germs, Dirt, Contamination, tight spaces.

Club:????

(L/n) (Y/n), is a 16-year-old teen boy who is a germaphobe and also has mysophobia and happens to be (germaphobia- extreme fear of germs and obsession with cleanliness.) (mysophobia- extreme or irrational fear of dirt or contamination.) a psychic. He's normally seen wearing a face mask with the school uniform and gloves. Before he transferred he was considered the 'Clean prince' since he always seemed to clean and avoid getting dirty. Instead of doing stuff like high-fives and hugs to show his support, he will give them a thumbs up. (And yes I am basing him off of Aoyama-Kun from Cleanliness boy! Aoyama-kun)

Personality
  Distant, due to his germaphobia he doesn't like to be touched in any shape or form and avoids it at almost all costs. The only reason he would get dirty is when a life is on the line or during the last few minutes of a game. He has a good heart but is seen as quite cold.

Appearance: Normally a Neutral or poker face. He has (H/c) hair that is (H/l). (If it's long/shoulder length he ties it into a low ponytail when he is cleaning) when he is cleaning he wears a white bandana that moves his hair away from his face. When cleaning he wears dark blue rubber gloves and his mask. When he is not in cleaning mode he just wears a mask and his normal clothing. (mostly it's the school uniform.) When he is going out or doesn't have school he wears a white t-shirt and shorts. When it's colder he wears a coat with a scarf.

Family (Biological or not depends on you <3)

Father: (L/n) (D/n)

(Orignal character: Daisuke Kambe from The Millionaire Detective Balance

(Orignal character: Daisuke Kambe from The Millionaire Detective Balance.)

Age: 42

Alias: Father, Dad, Mr. (L/n).

Ethnicity: Japanese

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Psychic: No

Sexuality: Straight

Personality

Calm and collected, Unlike his wife who is very hyper, he is more relaxed and patient.

Occupation: Businessman.

Due to his job he is often not home and has a very busy schedule.

Mother: (L/n) (M/n)

(Original character: Nanako Hasegawa from Sk8 the infinity)

Age: 41

Alias: Mom, Mother, Mrs. (L/n).

Ethnicity: Japanese

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Psychic: No

Sexuality: Pan

Personality

Energetic and positive, Unlike her husband, she seems to have a lot of energy and can sometimes jump to conclusions too quickly. She cares a lot for her family and loves her job.

Occupation: Doctor/ Family Physician.

Due to her job, she is also quite busy. But is home more often than her husband.

Extra Info: Both of his parents know that he is a psychic and obviously know of his germaphobia and mysophobia. Originally they lived in Denmark since that's where his father's business was but he soon moved his business into their home country. (I picked Denmark because 1, I haven't seen many/any fanfics with a character who came from Denmark, and 2 Denmark is considered the cleanest country.

⚠️-Warning: This does contain spoilers from the following Anime's. The disastrous life of Saiki K. Cleanliness boy! Aoyama-Kun. The only thing I take from 'Cleanliness boy' is some parts of the plot but other than that nothing major. Most of the plot is from 'Saki K.'

An- Can I just mention how underrated Aoyama-Kun is?? Cause he is and it's sad.