1.

Your POV: I walk into the cold precinct. It's my first day on the job here at the nypd Svu unit and I am nervous to say the least. I'm dressed in a gray pinstripe pants suit, and some cute kitten heels I bought from steinmart. My long hair was pulled into a tight high ponytail, lining my bland grey eyes with eyeliner in an attempt to make them noticeable. The sound of my heels against the hard concrete floors bounced off the walls of the small dimly lit hallways I was walking through. After what seemed like the longest walk of my life, and finally got to the doors with a sign on them with "Special victims unit" scrawled across in faded letters. I took a breath before pushing the heavy doors open. Light flooded into the once dim hallways as I took in what I saw infront of me. People scurrying to and forth frantically, papers in hand, and not giving the new girl a second look. A friendly face appeared and walked up to me. A beautiful mid age women with dark brown locks and deep brown eyes gives me a friendly smile as she approaches. "Hello, you must be y/n, nice to meet you. I'm detective Benson but you can call me liv" she said. "Great to meet you I've heard so much about this unit! I'm y/n by the way" I said back with the most genuine smile I could muster, attempting not to let my nervousness show. Next, I see a women that seem a bit older approach me. Her flat, platinum locks burn my eyes I this lighting, and her blue eyes sparkle, but something about those eyes were cold. "Hey, I'm Rollins" she said, giving me a fake smile. "Nice to meet you, I'm y/n. I'm new here" I said back, as cheerfully as possible. She retorted with a simple "I know" and retreated back to her desk only a few feet away from Liv and Me. As soon as I was about to ask Liv another question, some one catches my eye. A tall, lean, man with jet black hair and a gleaming smile enters the room. Our eyes connect and I can't seem to rip my eyes from the intense stare. I hear someone clear their throat and turn to see who it is, you guessed it, Rollins. "That's Detective Amaro." She says cooly to me. He continues to walk over to us, as I feel his stare burning into me. "Hey Amaro, what's up" she cooed, plastering on the flirtiest smile she could. "Not much. And who do we have here?" He said with a smirk. Before I even realized he was talking about me, I was caught up in studying the sculpted structure of his face. How his jaw looked sharp enough to kill, and eyes so full of life but somehow, mystery as well. Olivia spoke up, noticing how I failed to respond. "Oh, this is our newest member, y/n." Detective Amaro smirked. "Well y/n, my names Nick and its a pleasure to meet you" he slurred never breaking eye contact. Rollins spoke up, "but detective, you never let people call you by your first name." "I think we can make an exception" nick said winking at me as I could feel the heat rushing into my already red cheeks. This will be interesting.