The Encounter:

RIIIING!
The school bell buzzed through the halls if the prestigious school UA High and the students were excited to be dismissed to their dormitory.
                                Deku POV:
'Oh, that's the bell. Better get ready to be dismissed from my class'
The class seemed excited to be released from their schooling since they didn't have training that day. It bummed everyone out. Even Mr. Aizawa.

                          3rd Person POV:

As the students walked together to their dorms, the sunset was smiling all over the dancing grass in the field. The students of 1-A loved walking together since they could all have fun.
All of the sudden an explosion erupted next to them, sending them into defence mode the smoke was very dark and difficult to see through. The sun was no longer smiling, it was crying. "Toga GET ANY OF THEM AND INJECT IT, HURRY UP! THE HERO'S ARE ON THEIR WAY!"

                                Uraraka POV:
Deku was suddenly yanked from the smog and all of the class could hear his yelp of pain, as the smoke settled, we could notice a sillouhette of Deku with a syringe in his neck. His eyes were the first thing exposed, weary and looked as if he was just at a funeral, he was slumped over. The heroes came to our side as I and some others ran to support him. C'mon Deku please don't fail on me now!

                              Aizawa POV:
As I run through the field I get my sense that problem child HAS a problem. As I approach the students, noticing him I just.. stop. My eyes widen and snap out of it. I give the students a look like he better be alive. Knowing that I shouldn't do this, I continue to still run towards the villains.

                               Deku POV:
In the shadow there is a tall, lanky man with long arms, he reaches for me and I use One For All to knock him back and like the fool I am, my leg becomes broken, the sharp stab I get in the neck from him makes him bow to Shigiraki and they start to run. Turning around to see my friends running to me, the darkness consumes me and I pass out...

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your time to now decipher, what shall the ship be? :) (comment on this >:D )